• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Watch: Robotaxi Cybercab Event - Live Stream Feed Starts Tonight @ 7PM PT (Post your Reactions)

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Many people don't get the event. This wasn't about charts or graphs. This was about how AI/Machine learning will change the future and so much faster than change we have ever seen before. Tesla is all about integrating the machine learning across all their product lines. Everything is accelerating.

- Can you imagine the change from eliminating 30% of the parking?
- wouldn't it be fairly easy to delete a steering wheel in future interations of SEXY
- or easy to add a steering wheel to the cybercab to make a model 2?
- Tesla could easily make 6-10 seat van or let someone else do it and license the software
- Tesla's distributed computing was new and innovative.
- Can you imagine a robotic spider that identifies and picks weeds? Zaps bad bugs. Prunes weak branches in the garden. No herbicide or pesticides.

This stuff will be studied and expanded upon in the coming months, but this event ma
Subways bypass the streets, and are higher density (and lower maintenance) than these units. But we need all sorts of transportation.

My Zero gets me there at 3¢ a mile...

-Crissa
Ha Ha. My $.46 is a lease M3 all inclusive. Really it comes down to energy cost of delivered item and time. My point being that the Amazon van delivering a 2 lb trinket is very inefficient for last mile delivery. Your zero is low impact, but still takes time. The delivery drones are fast and efficient and can reduce traffic. AI will make that happen. But you know this :).

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Speak what you will about his political beliefs and personal antics, Elon Musk is simply the greatest entrepreneur/industrialist of our generation. You are not buying it?! Ask yourself this; what significant contributions have you made for our community, our country, our species, or for our world? How many jobs and industries have you created in your life? 🤔
Go Elon :geek:

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
Anyone in here reading the negative comments on Tesla and Elon wonder why someone who doesn’t like both would register sign up and consistently spend their personal time in a “cybertruck owners thread”? I just wonder how many Tesla groups they are apart of and the hours they spend a day in a negative state of mind running threat to thread to bash Tesla and Elon 😆 way to much Time and hate on your hands

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Speak what you will about his political beliefs and personal antics, Elon Musk is simply the greatest entrepreneur/industrialist of our generation. You are not buying it?! Ask yourself this; what significant contributions have you made for our community, our country, our species, or for our world? How many jobs and industries have you created in your life? 🤔
Go Elon :geek:
I'm not buying it until it's shipping at a price that's reasonable.

Anyone in here reading the negative comments on Tesla and Elon wonder why someone who doesn’t like both would register sign up and consistently spend their personal time in a “cybertruck owners thread”? I just wonder how many Tesla groups they are apart of and the hours they spend a day in a negative state of mind running threat to thread to bash Tesla and Elon 😆 way to much Time and hate on your hands
Why would I need to praise someone for doing stupid stuff? Humans do smart stuff and stupid stuff. We can even disagree on what the smart and stupid stuff is.

We agree on the smart stuff being Cybertruck. That's as far as it goes. We don't have to agree the rest of the stuff he does is smart to be here.

-Crissa

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Subways bypass the streets, and are higher density (and lower maintenance) than these units. But we need all sorts of transportation.

My Zero gets me there at 3¢ a mile...

-Crissa
I worked in renewable energy for some time, and I saw a fascinating presentation by an expert on the topic of autonomous vehicles and future transportation. This was a while ago. But essentially a subway tunnel works at far below capacity (the track does not have a train on it the vast majority of the time, whereas a highway of autonomous vehicles could operate bumper-to-bumper 24/7 at high speeds. No stops for stations, as the vehicles could bring people to their direct destinations by just going off a ramp or on. The theoretical efficiency was greater than 10X a subway, and better service. Obviously a tunnel could provide a more direct route in some scenarios, but autonomous autos are potentially far more capable than a restricted train on rails with stations.

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
I'm not buying it until it's shipping at a price that's reasonable.

Why would I need to praise someone for doing stupid stuff? Humans do smart stuff and stupid stuff. We can even disagree on what the smart and stupid stuff is.

We agree on the smart stuff being Cybertruck. That's as far as it goes. We don't have to agree the rest of the stuff he does is smart to be here.

-Crissa
But who said what you think is a “reasonable price”
is Actualy the standard ? Sure I want a better deal also. But I don’t get to decide what he/they decide what that price is. I only get to say ok I will or na I will pass and go with a different vehicle. It will
Always make sense to you if it works in your favor what you think is a “reasonable price to buy “ is solely determined on what your budget can
Afford ! Facts !