• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Watch: Robotaxi Cybercab Event - Live Stream Feed Starts Tonight @ 7PM PT (Post your Reactions)

Darthamerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast and Model S P90D
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
86% of taxis are 2 or less people.
M3/MY would be for more than 2 people. There are already millions of them. Making a 2 seat low cost Robotaxi for the vast majority of people who normally travel alone is a great idea in my view. Next time people are at a stop light, take a look at the cars around you and see how many have more than two people in them.

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm having a Watch Party, but it's just me and my friend Jack Daniels
It's good Jack was your only guest because if I was in your party, you'd notice my face very disappointed on the event and I would spoil your party with Jack.
The event was late an hour to begin with.
Seriously, I wish the event showed some details. I have some money invested in Tesla and I ordered a CT. He should also acknowledge who love and are buying his products and who believe in climate change.

wanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRVEX-LAWD
Country flag
Joke
Van is a joke
RoboTaxi is a bigger joke
Made buy brain dead Tesla CEOs who have no idea what the F they are doing!!!
Ok
Who in their right mind would ride in a 2 seat robotaxi
Who in their right mind would buy a 2 seat EV car at any price.
Sorry but
Tesla design groups are
BRAIN DEAD
and
Tesla stock reflect this
fiasco
Ummm....... Lol

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
basically we are heading towards Wall-E were we just sit around
We're already at Wall-E judging by the amount of my suburban neighborhood that get DoorDash/UberEats delivered everyday or several times a week. These are a bit younger demographic than me and able bodied. They just don't grocery shop and apparently don't cook for themselves. Can't imagine the budget of those delivered meals/coffee/beverages per month.

I like to cook, but I also detest the grocery store visits, but I do it. I don't think anyone does grocery shopping for enjoyment. I would be really happy to see a mobile mini Trader Joe's visit my street. Just futuristically speculating.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
The Cybercab is still 2 years out, minimum. FSD will always go to the 3/Y first due to their numbers on the road.

3/Y got V12, 12.5, etc first...that will continue. The CT at least has HW4, HW3 is being left behind by the release.

They aren't forgetting the CT.
It will be interesting to see how Tesla compensates people that own HW3. Major incentives to upgrade?

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
We're already at Wall-E judging by the amount of my suburban neighborhood that get DoorDash/UberEats delivered everyday or several times a week. These are a bit younger demographic than me and able bodied. They just don't grocery shop and apparently cook for themselves. Can't imagine the budget of those delivered meals/coffee/beverages per month.

I like to cook, but I also detest the grocery store visits, but I do it. I don't think anyone does grocery shopping for enjoyment. I would be really happy to see a mobile mini Trader Joe's visit my street. Just futuristically speculating.
The delivery drones that lower packages on a string are ideal for deliveries under 10 lbs. I wish I could invest directly in those. They are actually better for the environment and faster.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
The delivery drones that lower packages on a string are ideal for deliveries under 10 lbs. I wish I could invest directly in those. They are actually better for the environment and faster.
I need a can of spray paint. Do I drive 6 miles to HD @ $.46 per mile or have a drone deliver it for $5. I am looking forward to that.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
-I think the Robovan could be the most viable, replacing the need for subways,
Subways bypass the streets, and are higher density (and lower maintenance) than these units. But we need all sorts of transportation.

I need a can of spray paint. Do I drive 6 miles to HD @ $.46 per mile or have a drone deliver it for $5. I am looking forward to that.
My Zero gets me there at 3¢ a mile...

-Crissa

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
Sometimes I wonder if they focused on todays thing they released it would be so much bette then trying to get in front of the 12 other things they are working on for the future. But it seems as the rush is “ok that’s out let’s not complete that and move to the next “

Robert E

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The full ride seems too large to post since it failed. The entire ride was much smoother than my CT FSD.