• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tesla Superfan begs Elon for a new Cybertruck

InsanelyOK

First Name
InsanelyOK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP + Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
I watched the video he did on YouTube so I understand why he's pissed. You got to pick a direction though, he continues to say don't buy a Tesla because of all the problems, then in the same breathe he says he doesn't want his money back, he wants a new Tesla. Why would you want another CyberTruck and say to not buy from Tesla. Just had a off message.

gooshjkc

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQS SUV 580
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I watched the video he did on YouTube so I understand why he's pissed. You got to pick a direction though, he continues to say don't buy a Tesla because of all the problems, then in the same breathe he says he doesn't want his money back, he wants a new Tesla. Why would you want another CyberTruck and say to not buy from Tesla. Just had a off message.
I totally agree with your assessment. If he is recommending not to get a Tesla then why do you want Tesla to give you a new one?

gooshjkc

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQS SUV 580
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I have to say one thing, this is not just a Tesla thing. Every vehicle manufacturer does this. Try going to any dealership and ask for a new vehicle because yours is a lemon. They would tell you to take a hike. I feel for Lamar though. I don’t know the Lemon in his state, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t state either or for his option on what kind of compensation he will be entitled to.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡
Country flag
As a non-owner it’s easy to say…

…let them buy it back, drive a Y and wait for the CT number to come back up!

BLUF: The next one five years from now will surly have all the bugs worked out!

GatorCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FS; 2023 Model X (w/FSD)
Occupation
Real Estate Developer
Country flag
I've seen the washer fluid leaks into the parts under the frunk liner. Have they fixed this design error?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I totally agree with your assessment. If he is recommending not to get a Tesla then why do you want Tesla to give you a new one?
As. Person who has wrestled with the idea of letting go and moving on after waiting over 4 years for the truck. This is so much easier said than done. I imagine he, like me, spent far too much time hyping this thing up in his head, knowing how special it would be. So to get screwed by the company you were loyal to for 4 years while ignoring the other EV truck options sucks.

Waiting 4 years and coming away with nothing isn't an option. That's why he wants another one. He may not even keep it. But he's earned it IMO. They sold him a lemon, they should replace it

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
Definitely sounds like a "Tesla Superfan" to me.....