• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
I second the need for a dog cover that can drape over the entire back seat and then up the backs of the front seats. I have 140 pound Newfoundland and I have a dog cover for the entire back cargo area of my jeep wrangler which is perfect.
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS IMG_2689

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
One other thing that I haven’t been able to find yet is a phone holder that will actually work on an off road vehicle. Sometimes it’s still helpful to have the phone screen where you can see it and the magsafe mounts often sold for Tesla won’t fly on CT. Can you create a sturdy 20 mm mounting ball somewhere on or near the dash/screen to which one could attach a phone holder like this: https://getoffroam.com/

I have that mount in my tacoma and the phone has never budged even hitting some pretty intense bumps yet you can pop it in and out with one hand in about half a second.
I use a ram mount ball w/ square base on the back of the monitor + Quadlock case / setup including powered quad lock head so phone charges - works like a top, out of the way, stays on for ever and phone case works with other vehicles with quad lock - eg truck, Tesla, multiple motorcycles - very happy with the setup....

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Yes, 100%. I wanted to do this so much but again - very limited time. I had it from Thursday morning till Friday evening and not only we had to develop the products but also shoot photos & videos during the daylight hours... this is 100% happening once I get mine! :)

Also I got a few more that are 90% done and I will finalize once I get mine. One of them I think will be rather useful - door inserts :) /where the handle is - fill up that hole with an insert so you can put stuff in it/

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Yup, will do that once I get my CT. I was only able to design and test the low profile one but once I get my CT I will design & make a high profile one with lids...just takes time. It was a miracle even the low profile one happened as fast as it did haha :)
Second looking to take advantage of that GIANT space down there.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Yup, mine are less than half that size but seem like they make more fur (but less drool). I was thinking something that attaches to the underside of the rear seat so when you flip the seat up it has a flap that flips up to protect the rear seat back and then a flap that comes forward to keep the dogs in back area and cover the floor there to contain the fur. Although I am a softie with my dogs and mostly one of them rides shotgun and makes my truck a mess. All the windows have nose marks always.
I like where your head is at, I was thinking similarly. I wanted to also incorporate a way to allow ventilation but also possible protect the rear screen from being kicked or slobbered on.

The rear seat lifted gives so much space, I was thinking a sling piece that protects the doors, seats (including screen), and allows for easy removal to keep floor clean. I think you can use both front/back headrests as an anchor point, and the floor will be where most of the floof will be, just pretty much containing it.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
WOW! You have a Cyberdog in the Cybertruck... point taken, will add on todo!
Hahaha "Cyberdog", i love that. ?
i think you will find there will be a good market, and from what I can find... it would be the only one on the market (at this time).

CybertruckRN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Model X
Country flag
How big can you make these things? Could you make a box that doesn't have a wall on the side that faces the inside of the bed? Imagine a box with 3 sided walls with a top that matches the angle of the tonneau cover when that is closed.

The proposed of this box is to extend the length of the bed for camping inside. The box should have some vents that could be opened/closed to control air and temp. One side of the box could have a larger optional hole for use with a portal AC such as ecoflow wave 2 so you can pipe exhaust out.

The box could be secured with the tailgate hing and using the D rings.

Here is another bad drawing for reference.

Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS Screenshot_20240220_191013

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
How big can you make these things? Could you make a box that doesn't have a wall on the side that faces the inside of the bed? Imagine a box with 3 sided walls with a top that matches the angle of the tonneau cover when that is closed.

The proposed of this box is to extend the length of the bed for camping inside. The box should have some vents that could be opened/closed to control air and temp. One side of the box could have a larger optional hole for use with a portal AC such as ecoflow wave 2 so you can pipe exhaust out.

Screenshot_20240220_191013.jpg
For the time being, we don't do wood and metal. Wood is coming soon though (within a month or so, mostly I just need to find a supplier and then I have a few products in mind). Metal - not coming anytime soon. For plastics - the max size I will be able to do once the thermoformed is operational (at least for now) is 2x4ft. And before that plastics are limited to pretty small size - for instance the floor organizer is made out of 3 separate trays that attach to each other securely.

CybertruckRN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Model X
Country flag
For the time being, we don't do wood and metal. Wood is coming soon though (within a month or so, mostly I just need to find a supplier and then I have a few products in mind). Metal - not coming anytime soon. For plastics - the max size I will be able to do once the thermoformed is operational (at least for now) is 2x4ft. And before that plastics are limited to pretty small size - for instance the floor organizer is made out of 3 separate trays that attach to each other securely.
Do you do glass :) Just joking. I now know you can only print small/medium items, but hopefully someone will sell and install these type of windows for the Cybertruck.

I want to replace my rear window with something like this.

Anyway, thanks for all the quick responses. I will definitely purchase from you once I get my Cyberbeast VIN. 12/8 order and still waiting.

Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS Screenshot_20240220_192647

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Do you do glass :) Just joking. I now know you can only print small/medium items, but hopefully someone will sell and install these type of windows for the Cybertruck.

I want to replace my rear window with something like this.

Anyway, thanks for all the quick responses. I will definitely purchase from you once I get my Cyberbeast VIN. 12/8 order and still waiting.

Screenshot_20240220_192647.jpg
Thank you! And strange you haven't gotten a VIN yet...a friend of mine had a 12/09 order and got a VIN a few weeks ago, after which he proceeded to cancelling but still...got a VIN weeks ago. This VIN business seems pretty random :/

Husky_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
How about a flip down floor panel for the back when the seats are raised. Similar to the Ram trucks. Makes it very easy to place a Ruff land pet carrier on.

Sarge588

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 BMW iX, 2018 Land Rover Velar
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
One other thing that I haven’t been able to find yet is a phone holder that will actually work on an off road vehicle. Sometimes it’s still helpful to have the phone screen where you can see it and the magsafe mounts often sold for Tesla won’t fly on CT. Can you create a sturdy 20 mm mounting ball somewhere on or near the dash/screen to which one could attach a phone holder like this: https://getoffroam.com/

I have that mount in my tacoma and the phone has never budged even hitting some pretty intense bumps yet you can pop it in and out with one hand in about half a second.
How about this one? Seems like it is a pretty solid option. https://tsportline.com/collections/...e-magsafe-apple-iphone-mount-wireless-charger

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag

Screenshot_20240220_191013.jpg
This could also be used to reclaim the bed space that is lost for those who get the Extended Battery Pack.
I love this idea