• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Product Testing. The rear side of Cybertruck screen is also a sizable space that can be used. With a dash storage tray, you can store personal items inside without obstructing your line of sight. We designed it.

[Double-layer design]: Fits perfectly behind the screen. There's ample space inside the box, and items can also be placed on top.

[Easy to Install]: No tools needed. Simply put it in the position behind the screen.

The storage box in the pictures and video is just made for functional testing, without any surface treatment, we will finish the final version according to your suggestions.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them. Also, you can get our latest product information in our FB group and Reddit community, I will regularly provide product arrival and discount information.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray IMG_1738

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray IMG_1744

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray IMG_1747

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray IMG_1751

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Dash Storage Tray IMG_1739

someccie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Beast
Occupation
Network Dude
Country flag
I like this idea. It would be beneficial to hold larger batteries and such for charging devices. What depth are you looking to get out of the design?

REDNAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
love the hidden compartment. Currently using Twraps storage tray but it's leaving an impression in my dash fabric. This looks better fit

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I like this idea. It would be beneficial to hold larger batteries and such for charging devices. What depth are you looking to get out of the design?
I will announce the depth data later.

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD-CT, Model Y
Country flag
What material is this made from? Do we know if this will prevent the screen from venting properly? I really like this idea!

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Product Testing. The rear side of Cybertruck screen is also a sizable space that can be used. With a dash storage tray, you can store personal items inside without obstructing your line of sight. We designed it.

[Double-layer design]: Fits perfectly behind the screen. There's ample space inside the box, and items can also be placed on top.

[Easy to Install]: No tools needed. Simply put it in the position behind the screen.

The storage box in the pictures and video is just made for functional testing, without any surface treatment, we will finish the final version according to your suggestions.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them. Also, you can get our latest product information in our FB group and Reddit community, I will regularly provide product arrival and discount information.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg
I freaking ❤ it, I want one now ?

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
This looks great.

And if it is sturdy enough to mount a phone or tablet holder off the side(s) that would be a big bonus because it would prevent the need to stick something to the dash or the back of the screen with adhesive or to screw something into the dash somewhere (if that's even an option on the CT/CB).

The way it rests on both the back of the screen and the dash to support the weight is a great idea also.

Nicely done.

Cheers.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
This looks great.

And if it is sturdy enough to mount a phone or tablet holder off the side(s) that would be a big bonus because it would prevent the need to stick something to the dash or the back of the screen with adhesive or to screw something into the dash somewhere (if that's even an option on the CT/CB).

The way it rests on both the back of the screen and the dash to support the weight is a great idea also.

Nicely done.

Cheers.
Thanks for your suggestion. I need to post a thread to seek for more suggestions. If many people need it, we will add a version with holder.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles