• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Watch: Robotaxi Cybercab Event - Live Stream Feed Starts Tonight @ 7PM PT (Post your Reactions)

Stinky10r

First Name
Vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Couple Audi's
Country flag
This is what Tesla spends it's marketing budget on... literal pop-up theme park night clubs that are so exclusive that you need to be a TSLA owner to be in the invite lottery. And of course, test driving all the new goodies they just unveiled.

Marketing genius.
Who do you believe he is marketing to?

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It’s like a Cybertruck laid an egg
Another Franz masterpiece. I want one. But with steering wheel and pedals so I can drive it rally-car style. Looks amazing, a two-door CyberY.

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
While I was wondering why it has no wiper, I thought: “Why does it have a windshield?”
They have to delete only one major part at a time, otherwise people will feel like it's dangerous to not be able to see. They deleted the rear window to start with.

Side windows are next I imagine. With no rear glass though, the car is now going to be the safest on the road.

SCTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Why does it feel that by this time next year the CT will be on the back burner…
The Cybercab is still 2 years out, minimum. FSD will always go to the 3/Y first due to their numbers on the road.

3/Y got V12, 12.5, etc first...that will continue. The CT at least has HW4, HW3 is being left behind by the release.

They aren't forgetting the CT.