• šŸ‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Watch: Robotaxi Cybercab Event - Live Stream Feed Starts Tonight @ 7PM PT (Post your Reactions)

Stinky10r

First Name
Vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Couple Audi's
Country flag
For those saying bs links, Tesla's youtube channel is posting the video. Just for confirmation. We're all still seeing the light show correct? Also, let's not forget, the Cybertruck release was also delayed some time.

Fugue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR FSD, camper van, CT3 FSD preordered
Occupation
Tech Industry Grunt
Country flag
For those saying bs links, Tesla's youtube channel is posting the video. Just for confirmation. We're all still seeing the light show correct?
Yes.

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is this going to happen in my lifetime? All I see if a flashback to my youth hanging out at Spencer Gifts (Google it, kids). Maybe theyā€™re busy finally sending the wheel covers and replacement interior panel Iā€™ve been waiting the past five months for my CT.

MilliVanilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S Plaid, F430
Country flag
Is everyone still seeing a light show, or did I get a really good deal on these shrooms?

dalton108

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY; M3
Country flag
Is this going to happen in my lifetime? All I see if a flashback to my youth hanging out at Spencer Gifts (Google it, kids). Maybe theyā€™re busy finally sending the wheel covers and replacement interior panel Iā€™ve been waiting the past five months for my CT.
ā€˜69 Mustang! šŸ¤¤