• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Newly Added Prime Day Deal: Stainless Steel Matte Black Rear Bumper Protector and TPE Rear Bumper Protector!

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Dear owners,

We are glad to announce that our Stainless Steel Matt Black Rear Bumper Protector is now part of the Prime Day Deal at a very favorable price! Additionally, our TPE version comes with a 20% coupon. Both of these discounts will automatically expire tomorrow.

Before bringing the TPE version to the market, we conducted multiple tests, and it should be problem-free. However, some customers have reported issues with it recently. We suspect that the 3M tape on some products may be faulty. In the next batch of packages, we will include adhesive promoter, blue tape, and more 3M tape. For customers who have already received the product, we recommend following these steps for installation:
  1. Sun the rear bumper protector for 24 hours to restore its shape.
  2. After installation, secure it with blue tape and avoid stepping on it for 48 hours.
  3. Always let us know if you ever need more tape or adhesive promoter.
In a few days, we will also upload an installation tutorial video to help our customers better install.

If you still encounter issues after trying these steps, or if you are unsatisfied with the TPE version, please PM us. We offer the following solutions:
  1. Free return.
  2. Replacement with the stainless steel version.
  3. Sending new tape and adhesive promoter, along with a $20 in-store coupon.
Thank you all for your support! We hope you enjoy our products and the special deals!

Matt Black:
Cybercab Robotaxi Newly Added Prime Day Deal: Stainless Steel Matte Black Rear Bumper Protector and TPE Rear Bumper Protector! 1721217647787-vz

Amazon: BestEvMod Stainless Steel Verion Rear Bumper Protector
EVVIDA: Rear Bumper Protector Stainless Steel / TPE Material for Cybertruck – EV-Vida

TPE Version:
Cybercab Robotaxi Newly Added Prime Day Deal: Stainless Steel Matte Black Rear Bumper Protector and TPE Rear Bumper Protector! 1721218107096-m4

Amazon: TPE Version Rear Bumper Protector
EVVIDA: Rear Bumper Protector Stainless Steel / TPE Material for Cybertruck – EV-Vida

-
Selected Collection of BestEvMod Past Posts:
BestEvMod Cyber Safe Vault
BestEvMod Center Console Organizer
BestEvMod Armrest Pad Cover
BestEvMod Full Set of Mats - Floor Mats, Frunk Mat and Truck Bed Mat
BestEvMod Air Mattress
BestEvMod Stand Net for Truck Bed
BestEvMod Cup Holder Trim Cover and Side Mirror Covers
BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector
BestEvMod Charging Pad Cover
BestEvMod Fingerprint Safe Vault
BestEvMod Frunk Cooler Organizer

Last edited:

mstatkus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y, Model 3
Occupation
DevOps
Country flag
These do look great. Thanks again.

Cybercab Robotaxi Newly Added Prime Day Deal: Stainless Steel Matte Black Rear Bumper Protector and TPE Rear Bumper Protector! IMG_1431

Cybercab Robotaxi Newly Added Prime Day Deal: Stainless Steel Matte Black Rear Bumper Protector and TPE Rear Bumper Protector! IMG_1436

Doberbane

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y LR, 2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I installed mine with minimal fuss and it looks great. My only problem is with the tiny little ends near the wheel wells. I’ve had to put on extra 3M tape to keep the from peeling up, ands I’m not sure I’ve been 100% successful yet. But overall I’m very happy and I think if I use more tape I can keep the pointed ends down. Looks great and feels great. Thanks!