• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

BestEvMod - Fingerprint Locking Cyber Safe Vault. Prime Deal Price Match

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
We are asked from time to time if we can make a fingerprint version safe for Cybertruck. Now here it is! Place an order now and leave a comment if you did or if you are interested interested in this product, we will perform a prime day discount price match for you!

Check us out:
Amazon: BestEvMod Fingerprint Safe
Our Official Selling Partner Website: Cyber Safe Vault for Cybertruck – EV-Vida
1720884849486-lr.png
1720884843064-g3.png

Question you may want to ask: Why I have never received my 4 Digit Combo Lock Version?

-

Selected Collection of BestEvMod Past Posts:
BestEvMod Cyber Safe Vault
BestEvMod Center Console Organizer
BestEvMod Armrest Pad Cover
BestEvMod Full Set of Mats - Floor Mats, Frunk Mat and Truck Bed Mat
BestEvMod Air Mattress
BestEvMod Stand Net for Truck Bed
BestEvMod Cup Holder Trim Cover and Side Mirror Covers
BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector
BestEvMod Charging Pad Cover
Why a battery? Why not tap into the CT electrical? We already have a big battery on board.

Hoverman17

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Makes sense for times when you are required by law to place your weapon in a locked area so you can leave the vehicle while at a location that disallows weapons such as when I drop off or pick up my granddaughter at her private school as sometimes I have to accompany her to her classroom. I’ll get one!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag

RoboTaxi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Beast when the gods bless me
Country flag
Why a battery? Why not tap into the CT electrical? We already have a big battery on board.
I’m not affiliated with the product but I just installed it in my truck. I’d assume they use a battery so you can still use the usb-c plug to charge devices. There is a port on the top side of the safe to plug in a usb-c to power the safe if the battery dies. Too me two AAA batteries aren’t a big deal.

bongulous

First Name
Donk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag
I have nothing. Unless you’re dealing drugs, what on earth would you keep there. Money-bank, weapon, jewelry should be on your person, anything else should be in an actual home safe. Seriously, what would you need to keep this safe in a vehicle?
Personally I don’t like carrying when I’m driving and usually have my firearm kept in arms reach, but if the situation ever arose (God forbid) I think it would be a hassle to draw your firearm out of this location.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Hi, it is on prime day sale, link here: BestEvMod Fingerprint Safe

If you have placed the order before prime, please PM us your order ID, we'll match price for you
Questions and a suggestion,

1) The ad verbiage says this is easy to install with "small drilling" required.
-How small? Where? Can you explain a little more?
- Once installed, how difficult would it be to remove the safe at a later date?

2) A safe offers security, if it is hidden then that is another layer of protection. Much like how a wall safe is commonly concealed by a wall painting, there should be a fitted tray (optional of course) that would set atop the console safe to conceal it. Ideally the tray should have a handle so that it can easily be moved in and out to allow access to the safe. At the very least offer a liner mat that could lay atop the safe and would hide it from someone that was just nosing around inside the console.

Thanks!

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
I’m not affiliated with the product but I just installed it in my truck. I’d assume they use a battery so you can still use the usb-c plug to charge devices. There is a port on the top side of the safe to plug in a usb-c to power the safe if the battery dies. Too me two AAA batteries aren’t a big deal.
Well it is a big deal when you need to reach for your weapon and it doesn’t open, so you need to go fumble for a key ?

That’s really why I was asking.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Questions and a suggestion,

1) The ad verbiage says this is easy to install with "small drilling" required.
-How small? Where? Can you explain a little more?
- Once installed, how difficult would it be to remove the safe at a later date?

2) A safe offers security, if it is hidden then that is another layer of protection. Much like how a wall safe is commonly concealed by a wall painting, there should be a fitted tray (optional of course) that would set atop the console safe to conceal it. Ideally the tray should have a handle so that it can easily be moved in and out to allow access to the safe. At the very least offer a liner mat that could lay atop the safe and would hide it from someone that was just nosing around inside the console.

Thanks!
1)-There will be a screw hole roughly in the middle on both the left and right sides, that's it.
-Unscrew and take it out from the center console.

2)I'll bring it to the team, thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited: