• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck

Seribus

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Got mine today too. It's awkward to get into place. Like mentioned, I also need some practice getting it setup.

Madmax76

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M35A3, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Locomotive engineer
Country flag
Awkward ain't the word. Won't fit through the door unfolded and can't unfold it in the truck. Why can't someone come up with a simple to use accordion folding one?

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Awkward ain't the word. Won't fit through the door unfolded and can't unfold it in the truck. Why can't someone come up with a simple to use accordion folding one?
Sorry, we've tried accordion folding, but it turned out to be too difficult for us. :cry:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Got mine today too. It's awkward to get into place. Like mentioned, I also need some practice getting it setup.
Thank you.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I received mine today. Here are some pictures of it folded up and in the storage bag with a hat for scale and unfolded with other things for scale. It folds like many other spring steel shades. I need to practice getting into and unfolded in the truck. When in, it fits nicely and noticeably decreases the heat. (Sorry, I couldn't arrange the order of the pics)
PXL_20240716_184544088.jpg
PXL_20240716_184625239.jpg
original_1ba6c6da-670d-424b-aae7-2e668e7c327f_PXL_20240716_184324465.jpg
PXL_20240716_184438421.jpg
Do you know once folded if it will fit in the seat pocket in the back seat? Trying to figure out where to store this inside the truck, so I don't have to get out and go to the frunk.

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Do you know once folded if it will fit in the seat pocket in the back seat? Trying to figure out where to store this inside the truck, so I don't have to get out and go to the frunk.
I took a photo for you - no, it won't fit in the seat pocket. I just leave mine on the back seat or standing on the floor.

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck Shade.JPG

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I took a photo for you - no, it won't fit in the seat pocket. I just leave mine on the back seat or standing on the floor.

Shade.JPG
Thank you for taking the photo. It helps put the size in perspective.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
I was told not to use a sunshade if you tinted your windshield as could cause it to peel or melt. Is that accurate?
I have 3M crystalline windshield tint on my Model Y and I still uses a sun shade while under the scorching Texas summer heat. Zero issues. That's just my personal experience, of course... ?

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 20240114_124455

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 20230827_103224

Last edited:

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Tried it out today for the first time. It works as advertised. Full coverage. Surprisingly easy to fold! I would recommend unfolding and folding while outside of the CT for easeier handling. It is a Texas-size shade ?

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 20240725_151449

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 20240725_062203

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I was told not to use a sunshade if you tinted your windshield as could cause it to peel or melt. Is that accurate?
Not sure about it:(