• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck

Dantes

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A5Y1GWEWGIW38, 8% off for you, just $55.2

Key features:

HIGH FIT: This windshield sunshade is meticulously crafted to seamlessly complement the unique contours and design for Tesla Cybertruck. Its precision-engineered fit ensures a snug and stylish appearance that enhances the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.

HEAT INSULATION: Utilizing advanced materials and technology, this sunshade provides excellent heat insulation, effectively blocking out the scorching rays of the sun.

PROTECT INTERIORS: Windshield sun shade helps maintain a cool and comfortable interior environment, solve your worries about parking for a long time under the hot sun, prevent interior from being sunburned.

360-DEGREE FOLDABLE: The sunshade can be twisted and folded 360° freely, can be opened quickly, no tools required to install me, can be folded into a small piece for easy storage in a storage bag.
FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION: Real vehicle installation, full coverage, no need to worry about mismatch, installation video can be seen.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg
Bruh that bumper shield is sweet!

Flaunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A5Y1GWEWGIW38, 8% off for you, just $55.2

Key features:

HIGH FIT: This windshield sunshade is meticulously crafted to seamlessly complement the unique contours and design for Tesla Cybertruck. Its precision-engineered fit ensures a snug and stylish appearance that enhances the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.

HEAT INSULATION: Utilizing advanced materials and technology, this sunshade provides excellent heat insulation, effectively blocking out the scorching rays of the sun.

PROTECT INTERIORS: Windshield sun shade helps maintain a cool and comfortable interior environment, solve your worries about parking for a long time under the hot sun, prevent interior from being sunburned.

360-DEGREE FOLDABLE: The sunshade can be twisted and folded 360° freely, can be opened quickly, no tools required to install me, can be folded into a small piece for easy storage in a storage bag.
FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION: Real vehicle installation, full coverage, no need to worry about mismatch, installation video can be seen.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

would love to place an order, but the page is no longer up through that link

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Ordered! Thanks for the discount ?

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
I just ordered BrandX umbrella style sun shade...was hoping for a non-umbrella version then of course stumbled across this. Very impressed with by ElecFresh purchases to date, so depending on performance and ease of install of BrandX shade, I might have to return and go with the EF shade once they are back in stock.
For what it's worth, this was my review of the umbrella style, your experience may be different/better... Review: "I'll give credit for an innovative idea and the attempt to execute it. This may be a workable solution for regular car windshields, but this does not work well for the Cybertruck. For this umbrella idea to work, you have to open it over you and the dash while sitting in your seat, either passenger or driver's seat. Rotate both visors towards the doors so the windshield is clear. Make sure the opening for the rear view mirror is oriented to the back so the shade is facing in the right direction. Once it's mostly open, slide it forward towards the front of the windshield. Due to the immense size of the Cybertruck's windshield , this umbrella is huge and while you're opening it, all that material and the umbrella ribs are flapping around your head. I am a petite lady, 5'4" and I can't imagine a big guy trying to open this over him in the truck and trying to install this. The 8-10" ends of the ribs have a folding joint that you have to snap straight to get the full shape of the windshield. You then bend the umbrella handle and face it towards the front of the truck to keep the shade in place. Then you secure the slit around the rear view mirror with the velcro strap, and rotate the visors back into place to secure the top of the shade in place. WHEW! That was a lot of work and a lot of straightening material, ribs, positioning the shade. Not to mention you look like you're fighting with an umbrella inside your car if anyone's watching you. It may be fine if you're going to park your truck outside for an extended period of time since it has good coverage and you can leave it in place, but this is not something I'd want to use just to pop into a store for shopping or eating a meal, too much trouble. Way too cumbersome and time consuming, and I didn't even detail about taking it down and getting all those ribs and material folded back up to put in the nice bag they include. Add another 15 minutes to your getting out and getting back in if you want to use this shade. Returning and trying something else."

I am definitely looking forward to receiving the ElecFresh shade, it looks very promising.

Cybertruck Dude

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
Hi guys,

Key features:

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg
Still sold out. Link not working.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
How did you order it yesterday? It has been sold out for several days on my end.
So, as soon as I saw this post, I placed my order in Amazon with $6 off, there were just a few left and the discount was still in effect. Not sure what'd happen since then...

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck Screenshot_20240714_141618_Chrome

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper GTS and 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Has anyone received this sunshade yet? I would like to know an opinion and see some photos of the dash/windshield with it installed.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Is there a picture or video of the size when folded up? I see what appears to be a storage bag in the pics posted, but it's hard to tell how big it is when folded.
Sorry, I don't have pictures about the size when folded up:(, but it may be a bit big when folded up

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
@ElecFresh I am about to order, but like others have stated, can you please post a photo of it folded up. Just curious how small it gets so I know how to store it.

Thank you.
Sorry, I don't have picture, but it may be a bit big when folded up.

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Has anyone received this sunshade yet? I would like to know an opinion and see some photos of the dash/windshield with it installed.
I just got my shade today and put it up. It fits perfectly and stays up around the whole windshield, a nice clean look. Here are some photos of it installed, how big it is when it’s opened from it’s rolled up state, when it’s rolled up closed, and then in its bag. I used the frunk and dash as a backdrop so you can get the idea of size. Because of its size, you do have to develop your technique for unfolding the halves once you un-spring it and slide it over the dash. The frame wire is pretty sturdy, heavier duty than the smaller spring shade for smaller more conventional windshields. If you are familiar with the twisting figure 8 shades you’ll be able to open and close this. The fabric is nice and also slightly thicker than the smaller shades used in cars. This shade is a good solution and will work well.

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7022

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7021

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7019

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7018

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7017

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7016

Cybercab Robotaxi [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_7011

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
@Rockwell thanks for answering all the questions and providing pictures. That was extremely helpful. The folded up size is rather large but the windshield is rather large so it makes sense. Where do you plan on storing it when you're not using it? Does it fit underneath the seats?