• šŸ‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Delivery dates of CT and Cybertruck Van

TAP1A

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri motor, tesla 3 performance
Occupation
Digital Operations Engineer
Country flag
if there was a van coming out elon would of said something about it or mentioned something about it already. he said 2023 will be a wave of new products, CT, roadster and semi. model y and 3 ramping up all year 2022. with the new products coming in 2023 and the long backlog of orders they will be busy ramping up those products for atleast 2 years before they introduce a "van". kinda like the phone being rumored on youtube.... FAKE NEWS

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
if there was a van coming out elon would of said something about it or mentioned something about it already. he said 2023 will be a wave of new products, CT, roadster and semi. model y and 3 ramping up all year 2022. with the new products coming in 2023 and the long backlog of orders they will be busy ramping up those products for atleast 2 years before they introduce a "van". kinda like the phone being rumored on youtube.... FAKE NEWS
He may have.

RoboTaxi could well be a van.

Also, Musk said at CyberRodeo they were launching products in 2023 which hadnā€™t been announced yet.

ā€¦

Butā€¦ thatā€™s all speculation. A long shot from a genuine leak and I donā€™t think these documents corroborate a whole lot of anything. Particularly not when Iā€˜ve seen someone claiming projections were leaks and censoring them to match their story.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If you squint a little, itā€™s not too hard to see something like this being produced on a line next to the Cybertruck with lots of parts in common. Helps if you picture folds instead of rounded corners.

Cybercab Robotaxi Delivery dates of CT and Cybertruck Van 1649878676079

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
i see tons of safety design problems. From headbanger entry at roof rail to exposed tire tread in proximity of egress. But I admit if they left it in the oven longer it couldā€™ve cooked up into a Cybertruck.

I imagine Space-X metal geeks and Tesla casting techs are nerding out how Tesla can grok a one-shot IDRA casting with Fit&Trim left by others on the line to customā€™er BYO specs, someday. That machine is a Giga trick in-the-making.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
i see tons of safety design problems. From headbanger entry at roof rail to exposed tire tread in proximity of egress. But I admit if they left it in the oven longer it couldā€™ve cooked up into a Cybertruck.

I imagine Space-X metal geeks and Tesla casting techs are nerding out how Tesla can grok a one-shot IDRA casting with Fit&Trim left by others on the line to customā€™er BYO specs, someday. That machine is a Giga trick in-the-making.
Itā€™s a concept artist render. Artists are not designers or engineers.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Itā€™s a concept artist render. Artists are not designers or engineers.
I'm always having to tell my spouse that her design doesn't fit the engineering parameters. Of course, she's always telling me I'm over-optimizing it or not giving enough leeway for repair or making it look ugly...

Although, after ten years of building furnishings for the house, she's begun to get a feel for it, which is really cool to see.

-Crissa

OP
OP
Ed Harris

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Well, that's all the confirmation I need to start spreading rumors! Cybervan confirmed!
Hate to say this but the rumors abound about the Van are not exactly rumors but have shown up on other sites with spreadsheets, all different than mine. About 8 minutes into the video he says it is a future project.
BTW I don't and never will spread FUD

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yes, they plan to do a van. Because it's a vehicle type they haven't done yet. They plan to do a 25k or an autonomous only or a pod as well. But they don't know the path there yet, hence not showing any of the stuff or working on it lest it become like the Roadster or Semi, languishing without batteries.

Any dates or details are just rumors. Just like Cybertruck stuff prior to November 2019.

-Crissa

OP
OP
Ed Harris

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
We see that 'tesla van' and that spreadsheet repeatedly, but it's not from a government or Tesla source, so it's just speculation.

-Crissa
So one of the mega suppliers is not a trusted source? And why would the government be involved in what Tesla does or doesn't do? I reported that I saw it on a spreadsheet back in December 2021. That is now coming true. I personally do not care if you believe me. But what I saw was a projection that is coming true. What about the D-hatch only made in China? Not true?