• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybercab price will cost $25,000!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Elon Musk on Q3 earnings call: Cybercab will be a $25K car.

He also confirmed that there will be no Model 2 as there are no plans to produce a non-autonomous version of the Cybercab.

RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance, 2021 Model Y LR
Country flag
From what I saw at the 10/10 unveilng event in person, there are only three things I would change on the car...

1) The staggered wheels/tires will make it a little bit more difficult to get good mileage out of the tires (since no rotations will be possible). I would change it to a square 18" setup (cheaper tires that can be rotated).

2) As sexy as wireless charging is, the car needs a Level 1 / Level 2 charge port. Sometimes wireless charging won't be available; sometimes I will want to charge the car at a place that has a charger, but not a wireless panel on the floor. And, by some chance, if the car runs out of charge while on the road, I want to be able to drive to it with my cybertruck and charge it with a mobile connector plugged into the truck bed...

3) The latch for the trunk / storage area is hidden and not intuitive and will cause consternation among passengers who want to put some luggage or cargo in the trunk. It needs to be a little bit more obvious so people can see it and will know what to do to open it...