• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Create Exceptional Cybertruck Accessories Together With BASENOR

Solrael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax, pending cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hello!

We are BASENOR,a company trusted by 500,000+ Tesla Owners since 2017.We specialize in the sale of Tesla accessories, including accessories for the Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, and Tesla Model X. Our focus is on providing Tesla owners with high-quality accessories and upgrade options to enhance their driving experience and personalize their vehicles.Our product range is extensive, covering a wide range of accessory needs for various Tesla models.The accessories include, but are not limited to, interior decorations, wheels and storage solutions. Whether you're pursuing a luxurious feel, a sporty style, or personalized customization, we can meet your needs.

As the BASENOR team, we are dedicated to providing customers with excellent product quality and superior customer service. Therefore,we are thrilled to announce that we are planning to develop a series of accessories specifically designed for the Cybertruck! If you are a Cybertruck owner, we are eager to know that what Cybertruck accessories do you think can enhance your driving experience? Your valuable input is highly appreciated, so we warmly invite all Cybertruck owners in this forum to share your ideas and suggestions with us.We will carefully consider each opinion and make every effort to transform them into actual products!

If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our plans, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below. We are eagerly looking forward to collaborating with the Cybertruck owners in this forum and creating stunning Cybertruck accessories together!

Thank you for your support and participation!
Post1- P1.png
Post1- P2.png
Bed liner that works with the Tesla vault divider

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
The Cybertruck does lack one essential component. It is currently unable to produce Cyber Barbecue. The solution to this is a portable electric barbecue.

This should not be a "grill" but a barbecue, allowing indirect heat and smoke penetration into the meat..

TeX19

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model X
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Please add, step on brake to close drivers door like MX.

ScouterJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 S, 2018 3, 2023 Y, 2024 Y,2024 CyberTruck
Occupation
none
Country flag
Like these? They are super useful and priced right from BestEvMods ?

Screenshot_20240702_214553_Gallery.jpg

20240701_191128.jpg
I really like the under-screen cubby like my S has; I would order that today for my truck for tomorrow. But it needs a cover so every time the light turns green and I poof, all that stuff doesn't launch to under the seats... Not POOF'ing is not going to happen. LOL

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Ford has a really great solution that can lock closed AND folds flat if they want some inspiration.
Can you provide a link for that example please?

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Can we get a swivel/tilt mount for the screen? Model 3's have those as aftermarket now.
Interesting,do you have a pic of one?
Second this! Had the swivel mount in my model 3, it needs to come for cybertruck ASAP
Swivel. screen!

Tech-Forumhttps://tech-forum-products.myshopify.com/products/model-y-swiveling-screen-mount-kita) lowers the screen 1.6 inches and allows left/right swiveling to position the screen exactly where you like it; b) XX degree rotation
EVannexhttps://evannex.com/products/evannex-swivel-screen-mounting-kitInstall Videoa) screen will sit around 1.5" (45mm) lower and closer to you, it is tilted an additional 9° for the best viewing angle; b) 30 degree rotation
Hansshowhttps://www.hautopart.com/product/model-3-y-dashboard-touch-screen-swiveling-mount-kit/Install VideoTwo Styles for this Screen Swiveling Mount kit: – V2: rotate the screen left and right – V3: rotate the screen both left&right and up&down

BritX

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
The Cybertruck does lack one essential component. It is currently unable to produce Cyber Barbecue. The solution to this is a portable electric barbecue.

This should not be a "grill" but a barbecue, allowing indirect heat and smoke penetration into the meat..
https://www.ninjakitchen.com/page/outdoor-grills
I use one of these and I’m designing some items for the tailgate to expand the kitchen.

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
https://www.ninjakitchen.com/page/outdoor-grills
I use one of these and I’m designing some items for the tailgate to expand the kitchen.
That is a very interesting product. I have a 30" iron tube smoker with a 24" 1/2" plate firebox and a mix of oak and mesquite wood.

I had some difficulty trying to explain my concepts but the short story is "we're not where we should be if the tailgating accessory is a relabeled George Foreman grill."

It should be capable of doing a brisket with a 10 hour cooking/smoking cycle, primarily electric powered from the CT, with wood or wood pellets added for flavor.

Of course the more common use might be hamburger, sausage, chicken, ribeyes. But the brisket job is a decent test. Then there are baby back ribs...

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag

Cyberus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your concerns about pricing and will strive to offer competitive prices. We will consider introducing under-seat bench storage solutions that are more affordable than the OEM price to meet the needs of Cybertruck owners. We appreciate your support and look forward to collaborating with you to create stunning Cybertruck accessories!
I would add that this should be a multi piece set, maybe 2 separate storage containers. This is useful for anyone who has a car seat installed. Also, if it could slide out like a drawer that can be accessed without flipping up the seats.

OP
OP
BASENOR

BASENOR

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basenor.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Tesla Model Y, Model 3, Model S
Country flag
For the rear underseat storage....

Please make them with a top and so that they will stay secured in place when the rear seats are STOWED (up). This would be most helpful.
Thank you for such useful advice, we will definitely take your suggestions into serious consideration!

OP
OP
BASENOR

BASENOR

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basenor.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Tesla Model Y, Model 3, Model S
Country flag
Fitted, reflective fabric, exterior sun cover that covers the windshield, glass top and the side windows, to completely shade these glass areas and reflect sunlight. Smaller and much more easy to use and store than a full car cover, or even an interior windshield shade. Include functional, rain-protected vents at the top of the side windows to allow the truck’s vent function to be effective. Include openings for the side cameras for Sentry operations. Offer an optional pad to provide windshield and glass top protection from hail.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions! We appreciate your input and will consider incorporating a fitted, reflective sun cover with rain-protected vents and openings for Sentry operations, as well as an optional hail protection pad for the Cybertruck's windshield and glass top. Your ideas will contribute to creating enhanced accessories for the Cybertruck.