• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts!

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover – designed with precision and care to enhance your Tesla experience. Your pet deserves the best, and so does your vehicle.

Crafted from breathable materials and featuring a durable, water-resistant design, our custom-fit Pet Cover offers unparalleled protection for your rear seat, guarding against scratches, stains, and fur. Installation is effortless, taking less than a minute, and it folds compactly for convenient storage in your frunk or trunk. The design includes easy access to rear seat belts and a secure clip to ensure it stays perfectly in place.

Highlights:
  1. Comprehensive Protection: The Pet Cover also safeguards both doors, B-pillars, and C-pillars, covering every area that the standard version doesn't, to protect against paws, dirt, pet hair, and accidental slobber.
  2. Effortless Convenience: Ingeniously designed to Velcro to plastic window inserts, it easily slides into the window seal, providing complete protection for the door panels. Simply open and close the door to let your pet in and out effortlessly.
Available in two versions:
  • Back Seat Cover: For comprehensive rear seat protection.
  • Floor Cover with Fold-Up Seats: Offering larger space for your pet to move around comfortably.
These samples have been crafted for functional testing, and we’re dedicated to achieving an even better fit for the final product. We value your feedback to help us refine it to perfection.

Share Your Thoughts:
  • What do you think of the design and features?
  • How can we improve the final product?
  • Would you be interested in purchasing this product?
Leave a comment below to receive a 20% discount code upon the official release by the end of June. Shipping starts in July.

Please share your innovative ideas and help shape the future of Cybertruck pet travel accessories. We look forward to your valuable input!?

Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 1
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 2
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 3
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 4
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 5
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 6
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 7
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 8

someccie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Beast
Occupation
Network Dude
Country flag
These products look interesting! I'm interested in seeing more photos of the seam between the door closure and the back seat. I hope there is a good overlap there to protect against motion sicknesses and the like.

I noticed the carrier blocks the rear screen, which I understand you want to protect. Unfortunately, it's a delicate balance because that's also where the HVAC comes from. Perhaps there is a way to add a bulge in the stitched fabric so you don't rub directly against the screen to leave a gap for air to travel back into the mesh or increase the amount of mesh so that it drops down to where the screen is. The CT driver will have to direct air straight up manually, but that's better than it being blocked completely. I use dog mode a ton when I am out and about with my pups and they are always pinned with their faces glued around that area to get fresh air, especially on those 90+ days.

As someone who has gone through numerous dog carriers for the Model 3 and now the Cybertruck, I would love to find the one that fits my needs. Non-Tesla variants do nothing to shield the door panels and I had claw marks to prove it. The Telsa branded ones protect the door panels, provided they stay on.

I am looking forward to the final products! I would be interested in having one of each. Thanks!

Last edited:

ToyHauler

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck Foundation, 2016 S P90D
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Also interested. Have two different pet protectors now, neither is quite right. I REALLY want the ability to have the seats folded up. Our pup is getting long in the tooth and getting her in and out at the floor level is so much easier than the seat level.

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X, Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
Looks interesting for sure. I have two 100+ lb dobermans, so will definitely be in the market for good coverage/protection. Can't let my 2 smaller "beasts" cause any scarring to my new bigger one! Lol

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X, Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
Also interested. Have two different pet protectors now, neither is quite right. I REALLY want the ability to have the seats folded up. Our pup is getting long in the tooth and getting her in and out at the floor level is so much easier than the seat level.
Agreed... My senior boy has hip displasia and needs the lower entry. Will probably use with seats up as well.... Although I'm not sure if the cover on the floor would be better or worse for getting grip while underway for him.

Wolfgram

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
We have CATS… need a cover that protects the headrests of back and front seats!! Claws are hard on upholstery!!

First Name
Friction is your friend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S 3 x cybertruck
Country flag
Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover – designed with precision and care to enhance your Tesla experience. Your pet deserves the best, and so does your vehicle.

Crafted from breathable materials and featuring a durable, water-resistant design, our custom-fit Pet Cover offers unparalleled protection for your rear seat, guarding against scratches, stains, and fur. Installation is effortless, taking less than a minute, and it folds compactly for convenient storage in your frunk or trunk. The design includes easy access to rear seat belts and a secure clip to ensure it stays perfectly in place.

Highlights:
  1. Comprehensive Protection: The Pet Cover also safeguards both doors, B-pillars, and C-pillars, covering every area that the standard version doesn't, to protect against paws, dirt, pet hair, and accidental slobber.
  2. Effortless Convenience: Ingeniously designed to Velcro to plastic window inserts, it easily slides into the window seal, providing complete protection for the door panels. Simply open and close the door to let your pet in and out effortlessly.
Available in two versions:
  • Back Seat Cover: For comprehensive rear seat protection.
  • Floor Cover with Fold-Up Seats: Offering larger space for your pet to move around comfortably.
These samples have been crafted for functional testing, and we’re dedicated to achieving an even better fit for the final product. We value your feedback to help us refine it to perfection.

Share Your Thoughts:
  • What do you think of the design and features?
  • How can we improve the final product?
  • Would you be interested in purchasing this product?
Leave a comment below to receive a 20% discount code upon the official release by the end of June. Shipping starts in July.

Please share your innovative ideas and help shape the future of Cybertruck pet travel accessories. We look forward to your valuable input!?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
INTERESTED, DEPENDS ON THE FINAL PRICE. THANKS.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD Foundation, 2022 Model S, 2023 Model 3
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I would be interested. Please sign me up for the discount in July. Would love to see a little wider shots

brigst77

First Name
Brig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Watching this, the seats up option would be perfect for my Pyr and Retriever

Diveflyfish

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 BMW 335d
Country flag
Sign me up for the variant that goes to the floor!
Thank you! Cheers!