• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Updated Door Handle Inserts / Storage Tray available now (TWRAPS)

Sshaida

First Name
Sunil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla cybertruck
Country flag
OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Ordered along with some screen protectors. Thank you sir
Thank you!

When everyone starts receiving them please let me know if you feel there are any improvements that can be made ??

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I wish I saw this post sooner. I returned your old version via Amazon last Sunday because I could not get them to fit. Looks like I'll be ordering your new ones.
Yeah I know plenty of people reported issues fitting them or keeping them put. Not sure if it's due to manufacturing tolerances or it's just not intuitive, but that was the feedback I was getting, hence the new design.

Chris9702L

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Yeah I know plenty of people reported issues fitting them or keeping them put. Not sure if it's due to manufacturing tolerances or it's just not intuitive, but that was the feedback I was getting, hence the new design.
They are very tight fitting and a little work to put in but I’m satisfied. You made me check out your site again and I ended up ordering more items ?‍♂

edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
YAY! I love the door inserts but mine kept falling out. Glad they got redesigned and glad you guys refund those who ordered the first ones. Good customer service!

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Hello!

I've been working on updating our door handle inserts based on initial feedback and I am happy to say that I am done! The new ones don't require any special installation, you just put it in there and it fits great & stays table. They are available right away from our store! :)

https://twraps.com/products/door-handle-inserts-for-tesla-cybertruck-front-door-storage-tray

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 11.22.15 PM.png
I was just thinking about this last night. I have something similar to this on all my Rivian's front door handles and was looking for one to go on my CB. Like it, thank you!?

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Is the pocket strong enough to hold the weight of a smartphone / iPhone?
Oh yes, definitely! My current design is with very thin walls (if there will be a failure it will be there, but if people report failure I will update with thicker walls, I just don't prefer them as thin walls look better), but even with that, I can push it pretty hard and it won't break or fall. A phone is no problem at all.

Cyber_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Oh yes, definitely! My current design is with very thin walls (if there will be a failure it will be there, but if people report failure I will update with thicker walls, I just don't prefer them as thin walls look better), but even with that, I can push it pretty hard and it won't break or fall. A phone is no problem at all.
Thanks! The product description on the site (and lack of photos with a phone in the pocket) left me with the impression the pocket has a low weight limit. These are definitely going on my shopping list once I get a delivery date for my order.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Thanks! The product description on the site (and lack of photos with a phone in the pocket) left me with the impression the pocket has a low weight limit. These are definitely going on my shopping list once I get a delivery date for my order.
Ah noted! I will make an install video next week & publish it, this will give a better idea for what to expect. As a matter of fact I did make one already but then I reduced the wall thickness so I am not publishing that one and need to make a new one :/

EXPTREVER

First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, S, X, Y
Country flag
One more thing, as I see a lot of people already bought these overnight - if you have any issues please let me know. So far these have been thoroughly tested on a sample set of 1 - i.e. my Cybertruck. Due to slight manufacturing variations though, I don't know if there will be issues on others, so given how new this product is I wouldn't be surprised if some minor readjustments will be needed. In any case - if anybody has any issues, just let me know. I stand by our products and will always make things right! :)
Just picked up some. Thank you! I'll let you know how they fit

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Ah noted! I will make an install video next week & publish it, this will give a better idea for what to expect. As a matter of fact I did make one already but then I reduced the wall thickness so I am not publishing that one and need to make a new one :/
Actually I take that back... the video I shot barely shows the walls thickness so I've decided to publish it as it's better than no video, and will update as needed.

Here it is:

Gkingdom

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
Why sell the outdated version on Amazon? Got them Monday, still the old design. Not cool for marketing. Should've swapped for the new one for Amazon buyers.
I can assure you the customer service is amazing from this company. Any issues I have had they have resolved quickly. If you write them directly I am sure they will accommodate this concern

Cyber_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I didn't realize from the pictures on the site there's a small lip on the door side of the pocket? It's not really shown on any of the pictures (especially the one with the yellow wallet). Perhaps you should show clearer pictures. That extra material sticking up really changes the OEM look of the installed pocket.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I didn't realize from the pictures on the site there's a small lip on the door side of the pocket? It's not really shown on any of the pictures (especially the one with the yellow wallet). Perhaps you should show clearer pictures. That extra material sticking up really changes the OEM look of the installed pocket.
Do you mean the lip that goes over the white leather a bit? It’s needed to keep it from wiggling while allowing you to pull it out. I’ve done more than 50 prototypes of this and I can guarantee this - I can make this work without the lip but once you put it in, there is no taking it out unless you break it.
The wallet photo is old one will change. It’s visible on the others, the video and the augmented reality 3D model on our website.