• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

We have officially hit the Millennium 2000 Car prediction

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Okay, so I was reading this book to my kids and in honor of the new Tesla update to track sleepiness I thought we should all take a moment to recognize that these guys called it.

so much more in here that's dead on too.

Cybercab Robotaxi We have officially hit the Millennium 2000 Car prediction PXL_20231103_024542333

Cybercab Robotaxi We have officially hit the Millennium 2000 Car prediction PXL_20231103_024534007

Madaven818

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: CRV future: cyber truck
Occupation
UPS
Country flag
Okay, so I was reading this book to my kids and in honor of the new Tesla update to track sleepiness I thought we should all take a moment to recognize that these guys called it.

so much more in here that's dead on too.

PXL_20231103_024542333.jpg

PXL_20231103_024534007.jpg
Any I indication as to the year this book was written ?

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

inierdepry999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Wow! When I first saw the Cybertruck presentation, I thought that Elon Musk took the idea for its design from my childhood drawings. I had already decided that they were watching me and I should get my percentage for the idea ?. Then I talked to different people and realized that many of us drew cars this way in elementary school. Now I see that he also took ideas from children's books. It's funny. Although this is a common practice for inventors as I understand it. Many times I came across some modern developments and vaguely remembered that I had already read something similar somewhere from some science fiction writer. First, the author of the book describes what came to his mind, at that moment something seems incredible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
In my college https://ca.edubirdie.com/pay-for-essay-writing was my savior. It was easier for me to do this. Pay and get yourself a plagiarism free essay. I myself would definitely rewrite something I’ve already read, almost like Elon Musk, with his works.

Last edited:

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I remember growing up my dad worked for GM, and GM had teamed up with Epcot to present the World of Motion.

It was actually pretty awesome, and included a lot of concepts that visually epitomized "the future", it also had a cool test track experience. To be fair, this is around the time the movie Demolition Man came out, for all I knew everyone would be wearing CD's on their belts and gathering at Taco Bell for important meetings.

If I learned anything it was...learn how to use the 3 seashells (IYKYK)

Known-Background

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ModelY, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Isn’t that Elon driving the car!?!?!

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
That bit of blurb is from the GM exhibit from the GM exhibit at Epcot. I wouldn't be surprised it wasn't from their 60s version as well...

-Crissa
Idk lol I just read the book