• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity!

atx_cyber_driver

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3 LR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Dear Cybertruck Enthusiasts,

Hello! ?

I'm Joe, a passionate Tesla enthusiast. Teslaunch.net is a store dedicated to providing a full range of accessories for Tesla Cybertruck, Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. With a deep love for vehicle customization, I started Teslaunch.net as a way to share my passion and meet the diverse needs of Tesla owners.
All Must-Have Accessories for Cybertruck Now Available In Teslaunch
We are committed to offering high-quality, cutting-edge, and affordable accessories for Cybertruck owners to customize their trucks just the way they like. We've recently launched some exciting new products, with more on the way. In our 'Seeking Your Input' post, we've gathered many amazing new ideas, and I'm truly impressed by the creativity of the CT owners! Every suggestion and idea has been added to our to-do list, and we hope to provide perfect solutions for you all in the near future.(We also welcome you to continue sharing your unmet needs in this thread. We will carefully note every owner's requirements and develop some solutions!)
Teslaunch is The Best Tesla Accessories Store for Cybertruck
To celebrate our joining the Cybertruck Owners Club, we’re offering every forum member an exclusive Special Offer:
Big sale for CT owners! Use Code: TESCT20 to get 20% off your order at Teslaunch.net. Discover our full range of Cybertruck accessories here:
https://bit.ly/3WASAFY

Additionally, we're inviting 3 Cybertruck Owners Club fans to test our products and share their honest reviews here! Let's check out the latest product?(We will have more giveaway opportunities in the future. Please stay tuned and good luck winning the prize!)

Front Windshield Sunshade Sun Visor For Tesla Cybertruck

Product link:
https://bit.ly/3A6DDnn
Product pictures:
Teslaunch Front Windshield Sunshade Sun Visor For Tesla Cybertruck
Lottery quota:
3 for Cybertruck car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck
2.Share your experience and post pictures and videos in this thread and on the Cybertruck Owners Club post after receiving the product.
We will randomly select 3 fans

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team
I'd be down for trying this out; 100F Austin weather is tough with my truck parked in the sun.

CodyWanKenobi

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Would love to try one of these and provide an in-depth review :)

I currently use the Heathshield sunshade for my cyber truck and let me tell you it is a PITA to setup and take down every day. Works well for the heat, but sooo cumbersome. Your guys' sun shade looks nice and easy to setup and take down... as a sunshade should be!