• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Picking Up the CT in Drag?

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
I like to think most Tesla fokes are the same humans, just big nerds who grew up and stayed nerds.

It just so happens I'm also a drag queen, retired for the 3rd time, but I ordered my CT the night of announcement, dressed in drag, with a bunch of gays talking crap because I was plastered to my phone, drooling over an "Ugly" truck thing. It didn't help that when I finally had a few gays attention they broke the window haha ? talk about getting read. I still haven't lived it down.

Fast forward to the year 2024, I want to be the first drag queen to own a CT, and I would love to come out of retirement and pick it up in futuristic drag, just in time for our winter pride fest up at the mountain!

My question is, will people in the CT community judge me haha ?? What do you think my dealer will think, if this deep voiced man, shows up as a deep voiced WoMan ? ? Should I do it for the shock factor? Who wants to come to Oregon and be my wingman or woman haha ? ?

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I like to think most Tesla fokes are the same humans, just big nerds who grew up and stayed nerds.

It just so happens I'm also a drag queen, retired for the 3rd time, but I ordered my CT the night of announcement, dressed in drag, with a bunch of gays talking crap because I was plastered to my phone, drooling over an "Ugly" truck thing. It didn't help that when I finally had a few gays attention they broke the window haha ? talk about getting read. I still haven't lived it down.

Fast forward to the year 2024, I want to be the first drag queen to own a CT, and I would love to come out of retirement and pick it up in futuristic drag, just in time for our winter pride fest up at the mountain!

My question is, will people in the CT community judge me haha ?? What do you think my dealer will think, if this deep voiced man, shows up as a deep voiced WoMan ? ? Should I do it for the shock factor? Who wants to come to Oregon and be my wingman or woman haha ? ?
'MAD MAX' and 'PRICILLA'..... QUEEN OF THE DESERT [TRUCK]
Just thinkin' out allowed....

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
First of all…

Rock on with yo’ bad self however you like and stay fabulous.

I think I have the distinction of the first person to pick up a Model S at the Fremont factory in a kilt back in Jan. of 2013 which turned out to be funny because I wear mine strictly regimental style and there was this literal metal catwalk that had really steep steps up, over, and down to get across the production line so all the other customers behind me on the way up those steps most certainly had an interesting view as the climbed them behind me. The factory workers on the assembly line had nothing but positive comments.

I really hope you actually do this and film it as if it was in scene from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

I’ll be waiting with great…

Cybercab Robotaxi Picking Up the CT in Drag? BD55F368-76A3-465B-B59D-7FAD807E37A7

Cheers

PerfectFlaw

Banned
Banned
First Name
K. P. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
This is one of those threads I hope my friends and family never see because they already give me crap for wanting this truck

OP
OP
LonelyCTfan

LonelyCTfan

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
Haha ? I did not expect to get the support I have. These ideas ?are genius. Thanks Ya'll now I have to finish a look.

OP
OP
LonelyCTfan

LonelyCTfan

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
You do you. I think it would put a smile on the delivery teams faces and give them a story to tell. Just make sure be extra fAbuLOUS!

I recommend a low polygon bra like Laura Croft in the original Tomb raider, or Madonna in the 80s.
152cc6cd62190e45e138d995349ad590.jpg
Why is this the best idea haha ? I loved her growing up and the game was my favorite.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Your paying $130k out the door for a vehicle, pick it up HOWEVER YOU want to.

OP
OP
LonelyCTfan

LonelyCTfan

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
So whoever said Laura Croft is the winner ? you can opt in for a photo op ?. I got my power share confirmation on the 29th and I believe soon my VIN will be here...I'm being optimistic. I'm a little thick so I couldn't find "coochie cutters" to make my assets look as perky as Angelina ? Now I just have to create the CT shaped breasts.

Cybercab Robotaxi Picking Up the CT in Drag? Screenshot_20240202_195707_Amazon Shoppin

OP
OP
LonelyCTfan

LonelyCTfan

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
You do you. I think it would put a smile on the delivery teams faces and give them a story to tell. Just make sure be extra fAbuLOUS!

I recommend a low polygon bra like Laura Croft in the original Tomb raider, or Madonna in the 80s.
152cc6cd62190e45e138d995349ad590.jpg
Pops! I went with your idea ? I'll post pictures. I can ? percent guarantee I will not look like Laura Croft but maybe her fatter cousin Corona Croft...None the less, I will embrace her.