• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

My First Ride in CyberCab Robotaxi (at reveal event)

jameskk

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford F150 Lightning
Country flag
Really love this vehicle, but I hope they make one that also has a steering wheel as it looks too cool not to drive. Hope you all enjoy my little video with a few highlights from last night's party.

OP
OP

jameskk

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford F150 Lightning
Country flag
Agreed - that does look cool as hell. Did they say the outside wasn't a metal surface?
yes you can hear him in the video say that it is not. I think it was some sort of plastic on the prototype. He says keep it light and simple, so not sure what that means long-term. In another video that I am posting now, Dr. Know It All is overheard asking Franz about the outside material and he basically would not comment. My guess is that they will likely use metal on the final version, but they haven't yet locked in what it will be. Probably some sort of steel alloy similar to CyberTruck. Something else that I did not notice at the event, but is very apparent to me today in reviewing the Merch that I purchased, the color is a very light gold tint, not silver as I first thought.