• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts!

OP
OP
mars

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I am actively looking for a solution for seats up or down.

- I would like to see something that keeps the top of the cover from sagging, both in the front and the back, as well as one that keeps the bottoms snug to the back and front, respectively.
- It is unclear from the pix how easily the door protectors get caught when you close the door. It would be best to have a solution where the door protector attaches to the door at the bottom so that it cannot get caught.
- As mentioned by others, the HVAC vent near the rear display has to be addressed, as well as the display itself. I would like to see extra protection for the rear display while providing generous airflow support from the vents.
- It is imperative that the material be rugged and easy to clean.

If these concerns are addressed and the price is reasonable I am interested. The 'generic' ones, such as shown below, are very affordable:

https://www.temu.com/dog-car-seat-c...s-compatible-with-f150-g-601099572322896.html
Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback! We appreciate your insights and are working to address these concerns:
  • Top and Bottom Fit: Our cover will stay taut and secure, with an anchor to keep the bottom snug. We'll also adjust the size for better fitment.
  • Door Protectors: Designed to attach at the bottom, preventing any issues when closing the door.
  • HVAC and Rear Display: Improved airflow with more mesh and a tempered glass screen protector for the rear display.
  • Material: Made from rugged, easy-to-clean materials.
We aim to offer a high-quality solution at a reasonable price. We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting your needs!

Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! IMG_2078

Last edited:
OP
OP
mars

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
The website says July availability. Is there a wait list we can get on? I'd like the Floor Cover with Fold-Up Seats version.
Thank you for your interest! We'll DM you on the forum when the product is released. In the meantime, please subscribe to our emails on our website to stay informed about the latest updates and promotions. Stay tuned!

OP
OP
mars

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very interested. It would be great if you could design a small passthrough opening for the air vents so my dogs will get proper ventilation and the vents won't be blocked by the pet cover.
Thank you for your interest! We're working on adding more mesh areas to improve airflow around the HVAC vents, ensuring your dogs get proper ventilation without blocking the vents. We appreciate your suggestion and are committed to creating the best solution for you and your pets!

OP
OP
mars

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you make one similar to 4Kines? They have a pet protector that goes to the floor as well, but has a split design so that one or 2 seats still can be used.
IMG_3194.jpeg

They cannot verify that their pet protector will fit the Cybertruck. Personally I would want one that was made to fit our truck. I am not really interested in wasting time purchasing and returning to find out it doesn’t fit correctly.​
I also would like a DM for the discount code when the pet cover is available.​
Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll definitely incorporate a zipper into our Floor Cover with Fold-Up Seats version to allow for a split design, making it possible to use one or two more seats. Thank you for your specific feedback! We'll send you a DM when the product is released.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I want washable durable front seat covers that don't cost $300. Ideally ones that let ac through. I also want your folded rear seat pet cover... not for pet... tools.
Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 20240614_095314

I'm a handyman and that requires alot of tools that a tradesman doesn't need. The bed needs to be free for supplies etc so tools have to live in cab. Dog rides on passenger seat. Would be nice if you also made door panel protector for front. Tesla ones are terrible and fall off if doors are opened and window moves.

Millertime451

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck, 2016 Tesla MS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I definitely need those back seats up for my big guy!!! Any price details yet?

Cybercab Robotaxi Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! 73430528856__26282797-EF9A-48B6-A606-061C2EF22109

Jvn

First Name
Jvn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cibertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Please send me the info to buy..!!
Like it
Need one

chrgmeup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Very interested since it goes to the floor and that would help my 12 yo boxer mix. Please send info.

PaulConner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Foundation Series Cybertruk
Country flag
Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover – designed with precision and care to enhance your Tesla experience. Your pet deserves the best, and so does your vehicle.

Crafted from breathable materials and featuring a durable, water-resistant design, our custom-fit Pet Cover offers unparalleled protection for your rear seat, guarding against scratches, stains, and fur. Installation is effortless, taking less than a minute, and it folds compactly for convenient storage in your frunk or trunk. The design includes easy access to rear seat belts and a secure clip to ensure it stays perfectly in place.

Highlights:
  1. Comprehensive Protection: The Pet Cover also safeguards both doors, B-pillars, and C-pillars, covering every area that the standard version doesn't, to protect against paws, dirt, pet hair, and accidental slobber.
  2. Effortless Convenience: Ingeniously designed to Velcro to plastic window inserts, it easily slides into the window seal, providing complete protection for the door panels. Simply open and close the door to let your pet in and out effortlessly.
Available in two versions:
  • Back Seat Cover: For comprehensive rear seat protection.
  • Floor Cover with Fold-Up Seats: Offering larger space for your pet to move around comfortably.
These samples have been crafted for functional testing, and we’re dedicated to achieving an even better fit for the final product. We value your feedback to help us refine it to perfection.

Share Your Thoughts:
  • What do you think of the design and features?
  • How can we improve the final product?
  • Would you be interested in purchasing this product?
Leave a comment below to receive a 20% discount code upon the official release by the end of June. Shipping starts in July.

Please share your innovative ideas and help shape the future of Cybertruck pet travel accessories. We look forward to your valuable input!?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Who's a good doggie!!??

Oh, yeah, great looking covers too.