• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Hello all from Lucky's Fab Shop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Thanks for having us a site sponsor, im Henry with Lucky's Fab Shop here in good ole cheese land! Like many of you I am a semi early EV adaptor and have a S3XY collection. Making parts for the cybertruck was never planned but when I took delivery of the cyber it was just too cool not to make parts with our background and resources. Lucky's is a engineering, design, and fabrication company. We mostly make parts for tiny mini trucks with allot less tech and a whopping 50hp with a tail wind! As we do with all product development we 3D scan each vehicle prior to design and engineering. Parts are designed in virtually in solid works and simulations are ran if its a part that we need strength. We then 3D print those parts to get a live eye visual and test fitment. After all that's done and we are happy with the design and fitment it goes into production. CNC laser cut, formed and welded for our metal parts. Below are some of the small items that we have designed and released. Currently in the works is side steps, and front and rear bumpers.

Link to our website: https://www.luckysfabshop.com/product-category/tesla-cyber-truck/

Our fist part was our printless door handles here is a vid:

We also made them in Glow in the dark. My personal Fav and kids love it too and remember to use them!

And just released today our Cyber Blade!

We can't wait to share our ideas and get your feedback on our future parts!

Henry

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
Would love to see some pics of the side steps on the CT. Doesn’t look like they’re open for order yet?

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
Would love to see some pics of the side steps on the CT. Doesn’t look like they’re open for order yet?
We are 3D printing a set now will share pics as soon as I get them on the truck to get feedback before we finalize and go to production.

Jayse

First Name
Jayse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation, Model 3
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
I have a set of the door handles, which I absolutely love. Great design. Plus it's always fun to explain that my door handles are on the 'inside' of the doors. Unlike some other 'homemade' options which are way too small, these look like they were OEM.

Support from Cory and team has been phenomenal - highly recommended!

Cybercab Robotaxi Hello all from Lucky's Fab Shop IMG_9051
Cybercab Robotaxi Hello all from Lucky's Fab Shop IMG_9054
Cybercab Robotaxi Hello all from Lucky's Fab Shop IMG_9057
Cybercab Robotaxi Hello all from Lucky's Fab Shop IMG_9061

Juicememelord

First Name
MattyB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
I have been designing a roof rack with basically hand measurements and drawings and prototypes made out of wood. I'm going to see if I can find a local place to mill/CNC a steel version.

I wish I had your background and experience (especially CAD/solid works) and also your resources.

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
I have been designing a roof rack with basically hand measurements and drawings and prototypes made out of wood. I'm going to see if I can find a local place to mill/CNC a steel version.

I wish I had your background and experience (especially CAD/solid works) and also your resources.
Never too old to learn!