• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway!

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD named "Jerry", miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
we are making some trim panels. we are currently working on the cup holder area. we were thinking of making the trim panel on the steering wheel as well, but we have safety concern.
where else could we make this trim panel?
Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714249224355-y4

This white trim is in the Foundation Series. IMHO it would probably be replaced by a significant number of Cybertruck owners. Anybody else think so? I mean, white is okay, I guess. Just not for me, since you're asking. I have enough love for the truck to not really care either way, but black to match the rest of the interior at the very least would be an improvement. Silver, to bring the outside color in? I saw one done in Ferrari red leather (along with the upholstery).

Last edited:

Judasports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x
Country flag
Some type of a front window cleaning system. I was thinking like a telescoping, "Swifter" like system. Telescoping so it can stow away in the truck. It could come with attachments to clean, dry, or squeegee the inside of the front window. Unless you have a wing span of a condor, it would be difficult to clean the corners without breaking off the front screen, trying to reach them. After a while, there will be a film, on the inside of the windshield, that will develop, causing it to look cloudy. I managed a carwash for 4 years. That was always an annoyance.

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST
Country flag
Covers for the white trim along the dash and door panels. Never understood why they chose white for a truck (challenge ro keep them clean). All Teslas have after market options to cover these trim pieces.

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD named "Jerry", miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Some type of a front window cleaning system. I was thinking like a telescoping, "Swifter" like system. Telescoping so it can stow away in the truck. It could come with attachments to clean, dry, or squeegee the inside of the front window. Unless you have a wing span of a condor, it would be difficult to clean the corners without breaking off the front screen, trying to reach them. After a while, there will be a film, on the inside of the windshield, that will develop, causing it to look cloudy. I managed a carwash for 4 years. That was always an annoyance.
I actually use a Swiffer head for cleaning windshields. The universal joint makes it possible to handle the sharper angles. I fold up a paper towel and mount it on the Swiffer head in the same manner that the mop cloths go on. Certainly a dedicated Cyber style tool would be stylin'.

Eyesore

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FDM, 1990 Ford Ranger, 2005 Tacoma, 2007 Rav4
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Hi all!

Nice to meet you here. This is BestEvMod, we develop accessories for EVs. Some of you may have seen our official selling partner EVVIDA at EVFEST.

We are working on a lot of products for Cybertruck, from trays to mats, mud flaps, safe, frunk cushion and bed mattress... All well-built at good price. They are on pre-sell on our official selling partner website EVVIDA, and some are in stock on Amazon. You may check this video featuring some of our products. From interior to exterior, we believe you could find almost everything you need from our stores.

Check us out:

Amazon: BestEvMod Amazon Store
EVVIDA: EVVIDA Store

and now, the Raffle!

HOW TO GET AN ENTRY: Comment with an image of your Cybertruck OR a great product suggestion that you think we shall make.
We’ll use pickerwheel to pick a winner to win the BestEvMod Cybertruck truck bed mat.

End on May 5th at 23:59 PDT time.

4e93e243f9f5431b81eb6f83743dd8d.jpg
436235085_10109951502231584_1992596306996986179_n.jpg

rear bumper protector.jpg

1714184642716-of.png

Please feel free to share your thought and product suggestion on what we shall be making, if your product suggestion are demanded, we will make it happen and send the final item to you for free.
Interested in a Console vault, don’t see one in your store. I have one in my Tacoma, and lined it with white so you can see the contents.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Interested in a Console vault, don’t see one in your store. I have one in my Tacoma, and lined it with white so you can see the contents.
I like the idea but blocks the from USB / 110v outlet....just going to use the glovebox - electronic open only so have to get into truck + glovebox....

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Sliding rear window replacement, preferably electric. That can allow access to the bed. Also will help when using the cyber camper for cooling and heating.

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
A Lock for bed storage. That way you can leave tonneau cover open and still be able to secure the storage bin.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hard Cover for rear screen - aka cover when have cargo in back seat! something that snaps on / off!

Buccaneer2598

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Modle Y, Cybertruck (ordered)
Country flag
Hi all!

Nice to meet you here. This is BestEvMod, we develop accessories for EVs. Some of you may have seen our official selling partner EVVIDA at EVFEST.

We are working on a lot of products for Cybertruck, from trays to mats, mud flaps, safe, frunk cushion and bed mattress... All well-built at good price. They are on pre-sell on our official selling partner website EVVIDA, and some are in stock on Amazon. You may check this video featuring some of our products. From interior to exterior, we believe you could find almost everything you need from our stores.

Check us out:

and now, the Raffle!

HOW TO GET AN ENTRY: Comment with an image of your Cybertruck OR a great product suggestion that you think we shall make.
We’ll use pickerwheel to pick a winner to win the BestEvMod Cybertruck truck bed mat.

1714184642716-of.png

Please feel free to share your thought and product suggestion on what we shall be making, if your product suggestion are demanded, we will make it happen and send the final item to you for free.
How about a front window shade.

Buccaneer2598

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Modle Y, Cybertruck (ordered)
Country flag
Hi all!

Check us out:

and now, the Raffle!

1714184642716-of.png

Or a cover for the entire vehicle.

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Rear Cyber spoiler