• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck

gemgem

First Name
Gem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, G63
Country flag
Interesting. Do you know how to use quotes, or are you a screenshot lover?
For the sake of the CT community, I don't want companies removing traces of their illegitimate practices, bad data and back tracking on their written word. Call it the lawyer in me ?‍♂.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
For the sake of the CT community, I don't want companies removing traces of their illegitimate practices, bad data and back tracking on their written word. Call it the lawyer in me ?‍♂.
Interesting you quote the community. You seem to give all this advice on each and everyone of every post you have posted on. Wheel usage and strength. Tires as well. Yet you come here and don't act so community liked. Acting like everyone should know everything.

Are you just a brand lover that doesn't want anyone to step on Tsportlines stuff?
I sincerely doubt you caring so much about everyone.

People that go around quoting all the cars they have and wheels seem douchey to me. That's just me.

So I contacted many a wheel company. To ask about a custom design. They all say the same thing. Do you see a design you like? We will have to adjust it. Maybe make some compromises and we will shoot you a design. Taking a BMW M5 rim and throwing it on a Cybertruck is a bit of work. You call it stealing. I say it's adjusting. Do they really want a sketch on a piece of paper. Sorry they might get something like this.
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck wheel

vs what they want. Which I can't do is this:
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck wheel2

Same conversation I had with @Atomic Wheels.

That reminds me. I need to feed the animals. That's all I smell around here.
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 133262843_17493c7531_z

MountainPassPerformance

Site Sponsor
First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Founder's Edition Cybertruck Dual Motor
Country flag
Unfortunately, there are no real protections in the industry so thank you to the community (@gemgem) for calling out those who blatantly steal designs and ideas from the small business owners.

It's been like this forever and I don't see it changing any time soon. Somehow IP theft is justified by the customer when it results in lower prices.

It's a dirty world out there. I'm proud to share that we recently compelled a lowlife knockoff company to send us a ton of knockoff MPP parts for disposal. Thankfully we had a patent on the specific part in question (which was outlandishly expensive to acquire!!)

The knock-off companies don't put in the work to actually DEVELOP the product. This means that of course they can offer it cheaper - they don't have the costs of development, testing, or the costs of all the failed product ideas that didn't make it to market. The best knock-off companies only pick the popular products to duplicate.

What many fail to realize is that while duplicating a design is one thing, understanding how the product works, how to support it, and ensuring that it works as intended is not the same thing as duplicating the physical object.

For example, they search the internet for hub bore rather than measuring it on an actual vehicle...

But hey, what else could go wrong right?

The absolute truth of the matter and what we always tell people is this - if it was YOUR design that got knocked off or duplicated, YOU would NOT be happy. Theft is wrong whether it's happening to you or someone else.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Unfortunately, there are no real protections in the industry so thank you to the community (@gemgem) for calling out those who blatantly steal designs and ideas from the small business owners.

It's been like this forever and I don't see it changing any time soon. Somehow IP theft is justified by the customer when it results in lower prices.

It's a dirty world out there. I'm proud to share that we recently compelled a lowlife knockoff company to send us a ton of knockoff MPP parts for disposal. Thankfully we had a patent on the specific part in question (which was outlandishly expensive to acquire!!)

The knock-off companies don't put in the work to actually DEVELOP the product. This means that of course they can offer it cheaper - they don't have the costs of development, testing, or the costs of all the failed product ideas that didn't make it to market. The best knock-off companies only pick the popular products to duplicate.

What many fail to realize is that while duplicating a design is one thing, understanding how the product works, how to support it, and ensuring that it works as intended is not the same thing as duplicating the physical object.

For example, they search the internet for hub bore rather than measuring it on an actual vehicle...

The absolute truth of the matter and what we always tell people is this - if it was YOUR design that got knocked off or duplicated, YOU would NOT be happy. Theft is wrong whether it's happening to you or someone else.
No offense parts that you folks make are different than wheels. The wheels you sub out. The design on the face looks like everything in the wheel world.

Please keep wading into this, I will send you my MPP parts back to the bin. Ya don't crap where ya eat.

Sorry to all the wheel designers out there. Dime a dozen on the face. It's what's behind, and how it's made.

So get all bent out of shape. But do a Google image search of your rims. You get about 20 that looks like yours. The horror.

Edit add:

This reminds of a similar episode over on TMC regarding Titan7 rims. Bullying from a diehard that turned out to be using a fake IP, and was actually another rim manufacturer with a burner account. Rims conform to certain characteristics, so were stamped. A member basically said that was like killing a kids teddy bear. Grow up move on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag

To develop new wheel designs, extensive physical testing is often unnecessary. Most of the modeling is done using advanced software and Finite Element Analysis (FEA). This process is the same whether a client sends us a picture of a design he likes or we create our own design from scratch.

Here is a render of our [AW08] design for Rivians, which has a load of 3080 lbs.
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064163243-2a

There is an FEA analysis for that design:
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064227312-oc

Cutting corners by copying a proven design without proper calculations is impossible. Every design undergoes the same rigorous process to ensure structural integrity.

We stopped working with our previous two factories not because they were bad, but because they didn’t meet our standards. Our current facility in China is among the best. From packaging to finish, our product is premium quality, and we stand by that.

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064317943-dd

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064330464-xi
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064342195-9c

One more thing, for some reason, the clients almost always ask to change some parts of the design they refer to, no matter what picture they send to us. For example, there is our [AWZ1] design we sell for Rivians.
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064368059-s

The client had several inquiries to change it, and we ended up here:

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1720064416849-d0

The same happens with other orders all the time.

Yes, we offer custom design services similar to other companies when a client requests them. Nevertheless, we develop our own designs for our stock program because our main focus is on that.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Whoa, this exploded way more than I expected from a simple question. Honestly, kudos to @Atomic Wheels for fixing an issue in a design process that should be iterative! If nothing else, I'm impressed. It's unfortunate that they're getting dunked on for making a mistake that they're openly and honestly fixing, I'm not sure why all the bashing.

Anyway, sorry this is happening, but I'm looking forward to a good wheel! This process will only make it better.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag
Hi guys,

Here are alternative central caps for the Cybertruck. Which one do you think is better? The first was painted after engraving, while the second was painted first, and then the logo was cut.
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck b280ad8a-4523-422f-8372-ccb09fbb8a2

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck a74bb832-ca05-483c-8bb0-41065230e6f4

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag
In late September, we expect to receive several new designs for the Cybertruck.

The first is the AW08, reinforced to support up to 1400 kg per wheel, with valve protection for heavy off-road conditions. The size is 20x9 ET55.

This wheel is designed to be tough, not light, weighing in at 36.6 lbs.

Satin black
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612698557-cf

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612707228-6c

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612719926-fz

Gloss black
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612735449-n7

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612752591-15

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612760408-2f

Satin Bronze
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612792834-ks

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612799928-06

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1721612809616-4u

A 10% discount is available for the pre-order. You can also use coupon “CTCLUB” to get an additional 10% off.

Satin black AW09 and AW10 models are expected at the end of August and are available for pre-ordering as well.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag
Hey there!

As we have been announcing, by the end of September, we will be bringing more awesome models for the Cybertruck. Along with the AW08 we shared last week, we’ve now got the AW01 coming your way!

It will come in 20x9.0 ET55, weigh 26.8 lbs, and support up to 1200 kg. You’ll also have the option to choose from three different colors to suit your taste: Satin Black, Gloss Black and Satin Bronze

Satin Black
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck bff1a0fb8aa935903324a10b88ab3934ewrt

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck dc9bfe1ec7ed255f8beb2588ce6c7715 (1).PNG

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 4e67502793e7c0e779239060e99ed443 (1).PNG

Gloss Black

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1ca39b7f156935df445030f1705e5a02edf (1)

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck da5755fc904a0ddf044a02e3f288ec22 (1).PNG

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 0a401d25bdc6fbb3a5c9468b4e18bfb2 (1).PNG

Satin Bronze

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 87410fe6cc2e40a82c5c7ebbfe820308sdf (1)

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 3a775d449245f03ecf152a0b0c682f7a (1).PNG

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 7b6837f7df725a9f3014958b4d9ebb6f (1).PNG

A 10% discount is available for the pre-order. You can also use coupon “CTCLUB” to get an additional 10% off.

Satin black AW09 and AW10 models are expected at the end of August and are available for pre-ordering as well.

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.

Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.

Last edited:

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
I did see the gold standard BBS filed bankruptcy for the 5th time since 2007.

Figure if one is slinging crap. Mine as well sling back.

If ya like the product and researched it enough for ones liking. Enjoy.

My Titan 7 forged wheels have 157k on them. Look like new. OMG ? made in China ??.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag
Our current batch contains AW09 and AW10; in the next few days, it will be shipped to the USA.
We are offering a 10% pre-order discount and are happy to provide additional benefits for forum users. Contact us for details.

Here are some pics of AW09 in gloss black.

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1722634894594-jx

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1722634900922-sr

Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1722634913835-t6
Cybercab Robotaxi Fully Forged Atomic Wheels for Tesla Cybetruck 1722634887722-o

Last edited: