• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Product Testing | Cybertruck Center Cap Solution

RonGonRetired

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2016 Chevy 3500HD High Country
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Product Testing #4. Replace lost center caps with these center cap trims, which effectively protect the nuts from rust and potential water damage while also providing a more stylish appearance.

The Center Cap will be made of high hardness and high temperature resistant ABS material, ensuring durability and resistance to fading.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Can you add a picture of the backside, how it attaches? Another option would be carry over the HEX them to the center instead of a circle. There are no round curves on the truck.

Bstill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Best truck ever (1xCybrTrk)
Occupation
Aluminum fabrication
Country flag
Product Testing #4. Replace lost center caps with these center cap trims, which effectively protect the nuts from rust and potential water damage while also providing a more stylish appearance.

The Center Cap will be made of high hardness and high temperature resistant ABS material, ensuring durability and resistance to fading.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Yess! ima doit for for sexy centers!

BBBAD

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Foundation Edition Cybertruck
Occupation
Bus owner
Country flag

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

Interested

D-Stew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
I would add the cyber silhouette logo to it if possible. I'm interested depending on the retail price?

bdog

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
I dig it. Looks good. Perhaps an option to have a cybertruck logo in the center.

CT425

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How secure are they? How easy can they be removed?
Cybertruck logo in the center is a big plus for me.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I would add the cyber silhouette logo to it if possible. I'm interested depending on the retail price?
Sorry, we won't add logo temporarily.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I dig it. Looks good. Perhaps an option to have a cybertruck logo in the center.
Sorry, we won't add logo temporarily:(

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Can you add a picture of the backside, how it attaches? Another option would be carry over the HEX them to the center instead of a circle. There are no round curves on the truck.
This is backside picture.

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Product Testing | Cybertruck Center Cap Solution DINGTALK_IM_1282106693.JPG.JPG

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
How secure are they? How easy can they be removed?
Cybertruck logo in the center is a big plus for me.
They will not fall off easily, and they are also easy to remove, but currently, we don't have plans to add a logo:(

Mstali

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2023 Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Very nice. I am interested. I understand how many peeps would like the logo, but I more understand how you don’t want legal breathing down your neck! Thanks for the offering and a well thought out design.