• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? ElecFresh Joins the Cybertruck Community: Revolutionizing Your Ride! ?️

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I’d pay for a snap-on plastic protector for the rear display screen. I won’t have a use for the screen but would like it protected against bumps and scratches as I will be using the back seat for some things. Thanks for your consideration and good luck in your business venture!
I have been doing it.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Correct! Just like the Tonneau cover but a bug screen mesh instead. This can help us sleep in the Truck bed while camping when the weather is nice without worrying about the bugs. This can also be used in the day time. As Cybertruck bed is unique, you can sit upright and spend leisure time there reading a book or playing a board game or whatever. This screen will be so useful. If it’s magnetic, you don’t have to add extra zips to open it. All RVs, tents, and campervans have a bug screen. This is a must have IMO if anybody is spending time in the truck bed in the wilderness.
I will make it an optional accessory for the Center Floor Organizer.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
L-shaped track set for front trunk and/or cargo organizer - It would be better if there are pictures to illustrate... even just outlining some lines
There are 2 covers on the floor that hide the bolts - just 2 sections of track between each pair of bolts! - at least that's the best I can come up with...gives anchor points

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles