• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Just got my set and honestly pretty good fitmnet. Had to cut out the anchor ports but that only took 10 min. Will have better quality pics over the weekend.

IMG_8016.jpeg

IMG_8014.jpeg

IMG_8012.jpeg

IMG_8015.jpeg

IMG_8013.jpeg
Thank you so much:)

CT425

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

CTFS2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Country flag
Just got my set and honestly pretty good fitmnet. Had to cut out the anchor ports but that only took 10 min. Will have better quality pics over the weekend.

IMG_8016.jpeg

IMG_8014.jpeg

IMG_8012.jpeg

IMG_8015.jpeg

IMG_8013.jpeg
Do you think this will fit with the divider? I don't want to buy and return if it does not fit. Thanks.

D-Stew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
interested. Will the bed version allow for the sue of the Tesla bed divider still?

Duncan Idaho

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Foundation AWD Dual Motor
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT. please

gham59

First Name
Greg