• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Did everyone get this Robotaxi Cybercab invitation ?

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
So I got a e mail last week saying I was invited to the robotaxi event. It read as a “screening” so I’m still not sure if it was not the actual event and just some place to watch the event on a screen?. But when I went to “RSVP” it told me “there is no even in your area” but then was told it originally was in Texas but he moved int to LA in which I could of and would of went to. Friends seem to think it was a legit invite to the event? Or did everyone get this? 😆

View attachment 68481

View attachment 68482

cyberos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep 4xe, Cyberbeast (July-August 2024)
Occupation
Generative AI
Country flag
When you click the RSVP button it opens the website with the actual location for your invite. Unless it said “Watch the Future of Autonomy at Warner Brother Studios” then you were only invited to a Tesla service center live stream watch party

View attachment 68485

OP
OP
Jack27

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
When you click the RSVP button it opens the website with the actual location for your invite. If it said “Watch the Future of Autonomy at Warner Brother Studios” then you were only invited to a Tesla service center live stream watch party

View attachment 68485
Aaa when I clicked “rsvp” mine said searching in like Washington or somthing but when I typed in Los Angeles it just said “there are no events in your area “ then after the event I clicked it again just to see and it said “this scene it full”

OP
OP
Jack27

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag
Ok so it was a watch party basically like a movie theater with Tesla owners ? I was hoping I was special and got a invite to the big gig 😆 but I Fed it up anyway so I guess it wouldn’t of mattered haha
Yes, they had watch parties at SCs across the country.

The available spots were gone about 5 min after the email went out, haha!!

OP
OP
Jack27

Jack27

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/model3
Yes, they had watch parties at SCs across the country.

The available spots were gone about 5 min after the email went out, haha!!
Ha well if no one tells my buddy’s I’m just going to let them continue to think Elon’s inviting me to the big events not just a screening lol.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
When you click the RSVP button it opens the website with the actual location for your invite. Unless it said “Watch the Future of Autonomy at Warner Brother Studios” then you were only invited to a Tesla service center live stream watch party

View attachment 68485
Heck, even some of those at the studios were just a glorified watch party (see also Dirty Tesla's invite).

-Crissa