• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Looks like I'll be ordering a second one!
I etched a few of the graffiti ones on the side. Thinking about making a new listing for them soon so it is publicly available. But if you need one now, DM me and we can figure it out.

Cybercab Robotaxi ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6198

A-AY-RON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro Z28, '15 Viper GT, FS-CB
Occupation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Country flag
I etched a few of the graffiti ones on the side. Thinking about making a new listing for them soon so it is publicly available. But if you need one now, DM me and we can figure it out.

IMG_6198.jpeg
No rush. Literally just got mine out from service a few minutes ago and your silhouette plate arrived a few days ago! I'll most likely go with the Cyberbeast logo in time when available. I've noticed that most passengers have issues deciphering the graffiti "Cybertruck" in the doorsill :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
No rush. Literally just got mine out from service a few minutes ago and your silhouette plate arrived a few days ago! I'll most likely go with the Cyberbeast logo in time when available. I've noticed that most passengers have issues deciphering the graffiti "Cybertruck" in the doorsill :ROFLMAO:
I’m making a Cyberbeast graffiti version later today. Will post a picture once complete.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Ordered this one and the communication and fast shipping has been next level. I’m sure the quality is even greater. Thanks man!!!
Thanks so much for your order and being the first for the Cyberbeast graffiti frame! It was exciting seeing it come to life.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
I ordered on Etsy and requested the CyberTruck graffiti. These are awesome. Thank you!

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I ordered on Etsy and requested the CyberTruck graffiti. These are awesome. Thank you!
I saw your note on Etsy and etched the Cybertruck graffiti for you instead of the silhouette. It's already been processed and shipped! :)

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
That was my thought, too, unfortunately I just ordered and then started reading through the thread.
Thanks for your order! It's been processed and shipped.

The two Cerberus picture was meant for size testing the beast shape when it was created and not something I planned to release as a layout design with multiple etchings on one frame. The frames are etched one-by-one as they are ordered; multiple etchings on one frame within the limited area may lead to alignment issues/require longer processing/needs longer post clean up times which will increase the overall price :( so I didn't feel it would be fair to you all. However I will keep it in mind as a design some of you may be interested in. If I can figure out a solution that takes less time, I will make it an available design.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Since many of you are interested in the Cybertruck graffiti frame. I’ve listed it on Etsy so it is easy to purchase. I will create a separate thread for it soon so you do not need to use this one to refer to another frame. Until then, here is the link to the Cybertruck graffiti version.
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1717907620

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
*UPDATE* The polished stainless steel finish has been discontinued as there has been numerous inconsistancies in the source vendor's frame quality. I am unhappy with their quality and do not want to pass along a subpar product to all of you. Since 95% of you prefer the matte finish anyway, the polished variation will be discontinued until further notice.

CyberDanut

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, previously also Model S
Country flag
Looking forward to get my order.
Super quick on the communication and I am sure once I get the frames they will look great!

Thanks again!

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Looking forward to get my order.
Super quick on the communication and I am sure once I get the frames they will look great!

Thanks again!
Thanks for your order. I’m excited for you to put them on your Cybertruck!