• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cyber Blade Available On Amazon Now.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
What's the difference between this and a standard window squeegee? Except that the squeegee also has the water holder, which means it can also clean windows?

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
What's the difference between this and a standard window squeegee? Except that the squeegee also has the water holder, which means it can also clean windows?
This is a squeegee that is for any surface on the truck. Handle is a Silhouette of a cyber truck that works well as a handle and has a hole for a extension pole to reach the top glass.

AlmostHuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
I am not saying this is true for this product but ever kind of drying blade I have ever used it crap. Microfiber towels do amazing and remove things like fingerprints while drying.
I may just not know how to use the blades correctly :/

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
I am not saying this is true for this product but ever kind of drying blade I have ever used it crap. Microfiber towels do amazing and remove things like fingerprints while drying.
I may just not know how to use the blades correctly :/
Just use it like any other squeegee. It will move water 10 times faster than a microfiber by itself. What I do is use the blade to get all the water off then go over the nooks and crannies with a microfiber. Makes drying allot faster and if you don't have shade will help from water spots.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Added to my Amazon list. Thanks for creating this product.

AlmostHuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
Just use it like any other squeegee. It will move water 10 times faster than a microfiber by itself. What I do is use the blade to get all the water off then go over the nooks and crannies with a microfiber. Makes drying allot faster and if you don't have shade will help from water spots.
Okay I understand now. For some reason I thought people said you never had to use a microfiber if you use a blade. I will get some of mine out of storage :)

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Okay I understand now. For some reason I thought people said you never had to use a microfiber if you use a blade. I will get some of mine out of storage :)
Even if you use a blade, you should have some sort of towel to wipe it off after each sweep.

Even for windows, put the squeegee in the middle, pull it toward you, wipe it dry and go back, one swipe lower.

That's why the paper towels at the gas stations are integrated in the squeegee/water holder.