• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Hey all

We are glad to introduce our mud flaps here.

We began designing them back in February of this year and made a lot of adjustments according to owners’ feedback before bringing them to the market. So some of you may have seen a lot of images of it on some Cybertruck groups before. And we are delighted to say that so far, every owner who has purchased our mud flaps is happy with them.

To show our appreciation for your support, we are now offering a 10% discount. Use code TTLO2PM3 to get a better price when checking out, code works on both Amaozn and our official selling partner EVVIDA.

Amazon: BestEvMod Mud Flaps for Cybertruck Amazon
EVVDIA: BestEvMod Mud Flaps for Cybertruck

Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off fluffy the beast -22
Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off fluffy the beast -18
Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off fluffy the beast -20

Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off 3
Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off 2

Why Choose Our Mud Flaps?

✨ Original Patent Design: Our mud flaps are uniquely crafted to match the iconic look of the Cybertruck. They blend seamlessly with the vehicle’s design, ensuring both style and function.

✨ Superior & Massive Protection: Our Mud Flaps is designed Extra Large. Protect your Cybertruck from mud, rocks, and debris with our durable, high-quality mud flaps. Keep your vehicle looking pristine and safeguard it against the elements.

✨ Easy Installation: Designed for a perfect fit, our mud flaps are easy to install with the tools we include in the package. No drilling needed.

All mud flaps pre orders on EVVIDA have been shipped. Comment or DM us if you have any questions.

Selected Collection of BestEvMod Past Posts:
BestEvMod Cyber Safe Vault
BestEvMod Center Console Organizer
BestEvMod Armrest Pad Cover
BestEvMod Full Set of Mats - Floor Mats, Frunk Mat and Truck Bed Mat
BestEvMod Air Mattress

More products coming soon, stay tuned!

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hi everyone, no affiliation with these guys.. Just happened to have bough these on Amazon a week or so ago.. Installed them and they look great.. I paid for these and didnt get a discount on them.. No one asked for a review but felt i should do one since all these products are new.. Bought off of Amazon since i knew i could return them easily... Anyways, i would recommend these but i didnt try the OEM ones so not sure if those are better.. Took me 20-30 min to install them.

Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off mudflap2

Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off mudflap1

mdcoleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (12XXX)
Occupation
Construction Manager / Contractor
Country flag
Those look identical to the Tesla flaps. Bought them right when they appeared in the shop to keep road dirt/debris under control as much as possible.
Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off IMG_8324.JPG

rjhoskins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance 2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
These look nice. The Tesla mud flaps look pretty easy to install, these look even easier imo.

thrillbourne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I purchased and returned these a few weeks ago. The rear flaps were easy to install but there was a bend/deformation on both of them so they didn't sit flush against the bumper. The front ones looked fine visually but I couldn't get any of the fasteners to fit in the 2 bottom holes.

Removing was a major PITA. There was no way pop out the fasteners without them snapping in half and leaving debris inside the fenders. The serrated clip for for the front flaps also left some small scratches in my fender.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I purchased and returned these a few weeks ago. The rear flaps were easy to install but there was a bend/deformation on both of them so they didn't sit flush against the bumper. The front ones looked fine visually but I couldn't get any of the fasteners to fit in the 2 bottom holes.

Removing was a major PITA. There was no way pop out the fasteners without them snapping in half and leaving debris inside the fenders. The serrated clip for for the front flaps also left some small scratches in my fender.
Hi, thanks for the comment. Could you send us a DM with images of issue described? We haven't encountered this problem before.

thrillbourne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I didn't take pics but I left these comments on Amazon when I did the return. Based on the pics from others it was probably a one-off defect or from shipping damage.

My real gripe was the included fasteners. If they were more sturdy and easily removable like the OEM ones I'd probably have done an exchange instead of return.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I didn't take pics but I left these comments on Amazon when I did the return. Based on the pics from others it was probably a one-off defect or from shipping damage.

My real gripe was the included fasteners. If they were more sturdy and easily removable like the OEM ones I'd probably have done an exchange instead of return.
2 kinds of fasteners were included in the package, one is easier to install and remove like the OEM ones and another is tighter.

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag

I didnt experience this.. It was pretty easy to remove the OEM ones and install the ones provided... Literally i was done in 30 min with all 4 and I took my time.

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
The ones provided were easier to install because they are longer than the OEM ones.. I didnt try to remove the aftermarket ones so I dont know if they are hard to remove.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
The only problem I see is the height aspect to the ground. I usually back up in parking spots. Parking spots either have a curb or stop cement. So, if you back up, be aware you'll either scrap the back side of the mud flap or tear it off. Design change is needed. A min. of 2 inches be removed.
Cybercab Robotaxi BestEvMod Mud Flaps for your Cybertruck, limited time 10% off Rear flaps need redesign