• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code raffle

Some of you have reached out with special custom license plate frame requests so I thought it would be a good idea for a raffle where I laser etch your preferred text onto the license plate frame using the Cybertruck graffiti font. There is a 35 maximum character limit to ensure your text will fit onto the bottom area of the frame. 

No purchase necessary to enter.

Rules for entry:

1. Comment below with what your custom frame would say to gain one entry.
2. For an additional entry, use promo code RAFFLE for 5% off your entire order of any the stainless steel license plate frames, vanity plates, or acrylic emblems and add your cybertruckownersclub.com screen name during checkout. Purchases without a screen name will not gain an additional entry as I will not know who to associate the purchase with.
3. Raffle ends August 18th, 2024. The winner will be announced on August 19th.

5% off code: RAFFLE
Valid July 31 - August 18

Here are some previous custom frames for reference:
Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code Screen Shot 2024-07-31 at 3.54.46 PM Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code Screen Shot 2024-07-31 at 3.54.58 PM

Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code frame-silhouette-thumbnail Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code frame-cybertruck-thumbnail Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code frame-cyberbeast-thumbnail
Silhouette Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
Cybertruck Graffiti Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
Cyberbeast Stainless Steel License Plate Frame

Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter-closeu Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code emblem-gold-tailgate-small
Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code rear-gate-quarter
Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code emblem-red-tailgate-corner-angle
3D Laser-Cut Cyberbeast Peel/Stick Emblems
available in 7.75" or 5.5" (tailgate emblem size)

Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-left Cybercab Robotaxi ? [Giveaway] Custom License Plate Frame Raffle (with Your Text) + Discount Code club-vanity-cyberbeast-and-frame-right
Graffiti Vanity Plate

Cyberbeast Vanity Plate

Last edited:

Somugo

First Name
Somu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just place one order for this license frame. I like it! Thanks.

Cyberus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Would this fit on a frame?
“Nice Porsche, does your purse match?”

raffle.jpg

Some of you have reached out with special custom license plate frame requests so I thought it would be a good idea for a raffle where I laser etch your preferred text onto the license plate frame using the Cybertruck graffiti font. There is a 35 maximum character limit to ensure your text will fit onto the bottom area of the frame. 

Rules for entry:

1. Comment below with what your custom frame would say to gain one entry.
2. For an additional entry, use promo code RAFFLE for 5% off your entire order of any the stainless steel license plate frames, vanity plates, or acrylic emblems and enter your cybertruckownersclub.com screen name during checkout. Purchases without a screen name will not gain an additional entry as I will not know who to associate the purchase with.
3. Raffle ends August 18th, 2024. The winner will be announced on August 19th.

5% off code: RAFFLE
Valid July 31 - August 18

Here are some previous custom frames for reference:
Screen Shot 2024-07-31 at 3.54.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-07-31 at 3.54.58 PM.png

frame-silhouette-thumbnail.jpg frame-cybertruck-thumbnail.jpg frame-cyberbeast-thumbnail.jpg
Silhouette Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
Cybertruck Graffiti Stainless Steel License Plate Frame
Cyberbeast Stainless Steel License Plate Frame

cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter-closeup.jpg emblem-gold-tailgate-small.jpg
rear-gate-quarter.jpg
emblem-red-tailgate-corner-angle.jpg
3D Laser-Cut Cyberbeast Peel/Stick Emblems
available in 7.75" or 5.5" (tailgate emblem size)

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-left.jpg club-vanity-cyberbeast-and-frame-right.jpg
Graffiti Vanity Plate

Cyberbeast Vanity Plate

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
CyberFun, or CyberDad

carsly

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LR Defender, CT AWD
Country flag
Nebulous Robotics

My boys have an antweight (less than one pound) combat robotics team. We're taking our first run to the state championships this weekend. Would be amazing to roll up to future competitions sporting the team name on the plate frame.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

DJAlan2000

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y-LR and soon our CyberTruck F-series
Country flag
How about CYBER WOMAN!! Would look great on my wife's CT!! :D She's very into 'Wonder Woman' and I think she would like it... Of course just "Wonder Woman" would be good too...

DJAlan2000

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y-LR and soon our CyberTruck F-series
Country flag
Oh, and I can't believe I haven't seen:

Tron Truck

Now THAT would be MY choice!