• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper GTS and 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Received my CyberFrame today. Super fast shipping and turn around. Thank you! On a critical note, my frame arrived bent at the top. Damaged in shipping the envelope shows where something bent it in sorting. However, this is no flimsy frame and it took a lot of pressure to actually bend it. I'll try to bend it back close to spec when I get home with some heavy weight stacked on top to level it back. Any suggestions for straightening it back to spec?

Cybercab Robotaxi ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel 20240712_150918

Cybercab Robotaxi ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel 20240712_151104

Cybercab Robotaxi ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel 20240712_151126

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Received my CyberFrame today. Super fast shipping and turn around. Thank you! On a critical note, my frame arrived bent at the top. Damaged in shipping the envelope shows where something bent it in sorting. However, this is no flimsy frame and it took a lot of pressure to actually bend it. I'll try to bend it back close to spec when I get home with some heavy weight stacked on top to level it back. Any suggestions for straightening it back to spec?

20240712_150918.jpg

20240712_151104.jpg

20240712_151126.jpg
:( USPS strikes again!

Sorry to see your frame arrived damaged. If it's okay with you, I'd like to ship you a free replacement so you don't have bend it back to shape. Please DM me your order number, I will get a replacement sent out ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
:( USPS strikes again!

Sorry to see your frame arrived damaged. If it's okay with you, I'd like to ship you a free replacement so you don't have bend it back to shape. Please DM me your order number, I will get a replacement sent out ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience.
That's very kind of you but I'm not that particular. Haha, just passing along info for future shipping. Frame looks really good and the steel is strong. Took considerable pressure to bend it. I'm guessing a sorting machine? But, just the top of frame while sides and bottom are all perfect. When I get home I'll put it on my workbench and stack some weight on it. As long as the powder coat doesn't chip I'm good! Otherwise, very pleased with your work, the finish, and silhouette CyberTruck! ? I'll take a picture when I mount it on 007.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
That's very kind of you but I'm not that particular. Haha, just passing along info for future shipping. Frame looks really good and the steel is strong. Took considerable pressure to bend it. I'm guessing a sorting machine? But, just the top of frame while sides and bottom are all perfect. When I get home I'll put it on my workbench and stack some weight on it. As long as the powder coat doesn't chip I'm good! Otherwise, very pleased with your work, the finish, and silhouette CyberTruck! ? I'll take a picture when I mount it on 007.
No problem. Please reach out if you decide otherwise and I'll be happy to send another to you.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
CyberFrame looks GREAT! Exactly what I wanted!

20240713_125528.jpg

20240713_125709.jpg
Thanks for sharing the photos; they look fantastic. Great job on bending it back to fit!

I'm jealous of your all-American toys ??

Last edited:

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the photos; they look fantastic. Great job on bending it back to fit!

I'm jealous of your all-American toys ??
Thanks for a Great All-American product!

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just got my frame. Looks great and very quick shipping. Arrived in perfect shape. This is going on my MX plaid!
IMG_3755.jpeg
Glad to see it got to you quickly. Thanks again for letting me bring your frame idea to life.