• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Finger Print less door handles (glow in the dark)

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Any natural or artificial light will charge them. Without light to charge it will still have a faint glow.
Are they able to get charged while the door is closed?

I understand how glow in the dark works, I'm just wondering if there's anything that would reach it while the door is closed (like the accent lighting)

-Crissa

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
Are they able to get charged while the door is closed?

I understand how glow in the dark works, I'm just wondering if there's anything that would reach it while the door is closed (like the accent lighting)

-Crissa
If its in a dark garage no. No interior lights that would change it. If your out driving around and their is light from other cars or city lights it will get some as the gap is big enough to let light in.

Beast_Mode

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor,Raptor,C8 Convertible
Occupation
Roof Sales
Country flag
Love this! Can you see the glow in the dark when doors are closed? In the one picture it looks like you can see the glow when doors are closed, which if that’s the case I would not want the glow. If they don’t show then please take my money!!

OP
OP
LuckysFabShop

LuckysFabShop

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
beast
Country flag
Yes if the room is very dark and at the right angle because of the large door gap.

We have none glow in dark in black and gray as well.

Love this! Can you see the glow in the dark when doors are closed? In the one picture it looks like you can see the glow when doors are closed, which if that’s the case I would not want the glow. If they don’t show then please take my money!!

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Great idea! This is what I have on my Cyberbeast. Because I habe installed all of them roughly at the same location and height, I just reach in without "seeing" my handle :geek:

Cybercab Robotaxi Finger Print less door handles (glow in the dark) 20240704_191331

Cybercab Robotaxi Finger Print less door handles (glow in the dark) 20240702_212646

Cybercab Robotaxi Finger Print less door handles (glow in the dark) 20240702_212708

Cybertruck Dude

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
I’m not understanding why we need these? You pull the door handle to shut the door. There is a handle on top of the door to open it. Is there something I’m missing?

tcmeyers

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 100D
Occupation
Botanist
Country flag
I’m not understanding why we need these? You pull the door handle to shut the door. There is a handle on top of the door to open it. Is there something I’m missing?
For pushing the door shut while you are outside the car… without touching the outside sheetmetal.