• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Updated Door Handle Inserts / Storage Tray available now (TWRAPS)

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Thank you so very much. I have already received your refund for the first version of door trays and have ordered your newer version. I also ordered TWRAPS screen protectors. when I get them installed I’ll leave Review on Amazon.?
Thank you! If you have any issues at all please let me know, I am here to help! :)

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Got the new trays. Obviously fit more easily. Could be deeper and the lip against the door seems out of place. This is meant to be constructive and your products/service are appreciated.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Got the new trays. Obviously fit more easily. Could be deeper and the lip against the door seems out of place. This is meant to be constructive and your products/service are appreciated.
Noted! About the lip - it's needed, I'd love to get rid of it too but if I did then it will wiggle too much. If I made it wider so it doesn't wiggle, once you put it in, you can't pull it out as the white leather trim protrudes out and the insert jams against it, hence the lip :(

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
For what it's worth, I have the original door insert installed, and they work great. Took a minute of patience installing them but after that they disappear into the door. The lip on the new iteration makes this product stand out vs. blending in. I wanted a factory look and that is what the first generation insert provides.

Ddanis60

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MXP, 2022 M3P
Occupation
Military
Country flag
My wife just ordered the center floor console tray off of Amazon as a surprise for me. I’ve been following this thread for a while and am excited to receive my first product from you! Hoping to order a few more accessories soon, including these door handle inserts and the behind the screen trays. Picking up my truck today, so trying not to get too far ahead of myself before I even have the truck.

Thanks for the excellent customer service!

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
For what it's worth, I have the original door insert installed, and they work great. Took a minute of patience installing them but after that they disappear into the door. The lip on the new iteration makes this product stand out vs. blending in. I wanted a factory look and that is what the first generation insert provides.
Sounds like TWRAPS could offer a v1 and v2 SKU?
I got the v2 and I agree, I don't love the lip. But it was an easy drop in, and I can remove it if I want to. I also grabbed their screen protectors and they were the easiest install I've ever done on a screen protector.

Chris9702L

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I have version 1 and have no problems with it. It took a little work to get them to wedge in but at least I know they are securely in there.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Sounds like TWRAPS could offer a v1 and v2 SKU?
I got the v2 and I agree, I don't love the lip. But it was an easy drop in, and I can remove it if I want to. I also grabbed their screen protectors and they were the easiest install I've ever done on a screen protector.
While technically possible, it's not really viable from a business perspective because of how people post reviews of products - most people who are happy with a product don't post a good review, and the few that are not happy immediately post a bad review. That leads to an overall poor product rating which essentially kills the product. In other words, part of the challenge for me is to find a version that works and is liked by most to reduce this risk. I should point out that I hear you about the lip (on v2) loud & clear. I will experiment more to see if I can figure something out.

Cyber_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
While technically possible, it's not really viable from a business perspective because of how people post reviews of products - most people who are happy with a product don't post a good review, and the few that are not happy immediately post a bad review. That leads to an overall poor product rating which essentially kills the product. In other words, part of the challenge for me is to find a version that works and is liked by most to reduce this risk. I should point out that I hear you about the lip (on v2) loud & clear. I will experiment more to see if I can figure something out.
My issue with the lip was purely cosmetic - it detracts from the otherwise OEM appearance of the pocket because of the contrast with the white background. Now that there's a grey option (which I've switched to), I'm guessing I'll have less of an issue with the lip since it' will likely blend in better.

OneDanik

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
TWRAPS thanks again, you guys have very good customer service.
Don’t hesitate and get gear from TWRAPS they will absolutely take care of you!

Axwbw

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just got mine in the mail and installed them. I cannot express how much better life is with a place to put my sunglasses that is within easy reach. That tray behind the screen is perfect. I also got the door handle pockets. Not sure I will use them frequently, but often I need a place to set something for a bit to make room for something else in the center console. These will be convenient to have.

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
Just got mine in the mail and installed them. I cannot express how much better life is with a place to put my sunglasses that is within easy reach. That tray behind the screen is perfect. I also got the door handle pockets. Not sure I will use them frequently, but often I need a place to set something for a bit to make room for something else in the center console. These will be convenient to have.
Ditto! Works fine and stays in place! Nicely done!
Cybercab Robotaxi Updated Door Handle Inserts / Storage Tray available now (TWRAPS) image