• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Could you make a frunk mat that has a 6" lip so things don't roll out when I open the frunk?
We are developing a storage box to prevent items from falling.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
SEND IT. I'm also curious the answers to these questions:
We have made creases at the marked lines so that the lid can be opened without being affected.

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat E907F2EB-D67B-44db-88B5-E5DEAAD7648D

jmasie21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it

DeBergo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it !

Tony stank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD, X3 M Comp, GT3 RS
Occupation
Ex Tesla, ADAS whisperer
Country flag
Just got my set and honestly pretty good fitmnet. Had to cut out the anchor ports but that only took 10 min. Will have better quality pics over the weekend.

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat IMG_8016

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat IMG_8014

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat IMG_8012

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat IMG_8015

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat IMG_8013

Last edited:

keykeyg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tri-motor cybertruck reserved, f250, 540i
Occupation
real estate developer, bar owner
Country flag
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Those who have received themats took some photos and videos.
Thanks guys:)
All of you are always welcome to discussing our products.

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 101713032323_.pic_hd

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 261713036223_.pic_hd

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 161713035414_.pic_hd

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 571713036542_.pic_hd

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 301713036305_.pic_hd

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 281713036234_.pic_hd