• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
As a skilled amateur photographer, I know how to take high-quality product photos. I'm not a real expert at it, it still takes a little experimentation, but I know my way around product photos enough to know what it takes to produce "high-quality product photos for Amazon".

I find your offer of $136 worth of products for a photo-shoot a bit offensive. Sure, it's just an offer that anyone could take or leave, but I think it demonstrates a lack of respect for the skill involved and the investment in time it would take. I know, it's common for non-photographers to think it's just "snapping a few pics", but, IMO, photographers deserve more respect than that.

In any case, I don't have a Cybertruck yet, so I'm not qualified to take you up on your offer, even if I disrespected my photography skills enough to want to take your offer.
If it is a professional skilled person, I will not use products as rewards, it must be a generous reward.

My original intention was just to find some hobbyists to complete this matter. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

SEND IT. THANKS

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Will the Vault divider still work with thsi installed in the vault?

CTFS2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Country flag
Did anyone hear back? I want to order but did not hear back from Elecfresh.

EncoreJEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Model X & CyberTruck
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Can you just order the frunk and under bed storage mat, if so price please?

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
So you post good images then say you need images and will send free product then offer 20% off. Am I missing something lol.
I'm just looking for someone to help me take photos. I will give him a set of products for free. Someone has contacted me, so I don't need more people for now.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Will this work with the vault divider?
Some bed liners have a notation in the description that they are not compatible.
Also will Vault Cargo Bins slide down the tracks with the liner in place?
Sorry, not compatible with vault divider

Not sure if compatible with Cargo Bins, I don't know if Cargo Bins are linked to the track, if not linked then it is compatible

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Can you just order the frunk and under bed storage mat, if so price please?
Sorry, this option is not currently available. What reasons make you only intend to order them?

EncoreJEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Model X & CyberTruck
Country flag
Sorry, this option is not currently available. What reasons make you only intend to order them?
Plan on doing some custom storage in the bed area, so only need for frunk and under bed storage. Thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Plan on doing some custom storage in the bed area, so only need for frunk and under bed storage. Thanks for the reply!
Thank you for your reply, this is also very important information to me.