• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? ElecFresh Joins the Cybertruck Community: Revolutionizing Your Ride! ?️

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Few things on my list I'm waiting to find:

Front floor storage area - an open top bin of some sort to throw stuff in - with taller sides than the oem 2"

L Track setup for Frunk and/ or cargo organizer

something to replace the white in the door panels/dash - my vote is CF Gloss

something for under rear seat that's flush with the seat supports - aka doesn't extend into floor space when seats folded up - I know it's a small area but could put a few things like a jack, etc

under front seat storage?

Front floor storage area - Design in progress

L-shaped track set for front trunk and/or cargo organizer - It would be better if there are pictures to illustrate... even just outlining some lines

Under-seat storage space in the front row - Design in progress

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Cargo net for frunk would be nice. Keep items from falling out when opening.
I may not choose the Cargo net, hoping for a better solution.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I don’t know if you do electronics. But if so.
#1 aftermarket rear view mirror that will take the camera feed.
#2 dash gauge cluster like they make for Y and 3.
I can't design these products, but they are decided to be in my sales queue. Once the supplier I cooperate with develops them, I will release them as soon as possible.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Not portable, I would just want my items to not fall out or bounce/roll all over the place.
Can I get a design drawing? Just a simple outline to tell me what to do is also fine.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Another thing I would want to have is a retractable shade from above and behind the rear view mirror that can slide along the inside of the windshiel to cover the top 16-24 inches of the windshield for when driving with the sun directly over you. And the same for the top glass. These could be manual, but powered would be amazing
Will definitely do

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

My top choice would be to have magnetic rolling bug screen for the truck bed. Nothing beats the experience of camping and sleeping under the stars. I don’t know how much magnetic properties the Truck bed rim has, but I would love to get a bug screen there while sleeping.

xl3wulf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Reservation(s)
Country flag
Camping Solutions?

Can you work on or come up with some innovative camping solutions? Both bed and rear seat? I would love to see a version of the "ABE Dog Back Seat Extender for Truck, Truck Dog Seat Cover Back Seat, Non Inflatable Truck Bed Mattress" on Amazon. (Sorry can't get the link to post). Maybe with supportive legs as an option to the straps since the CT head rests don't seem to work in this scenario and would rather it not ruin the seats. Maybe a little more comfortable?

Just a thought.

I could probably build it myself but would much rather see what you can produce. :p

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Camping Solutions?

Can you work on or come up with some innovative camping solutions? Both bed and rear seat? I would love to see a version of the "ABE Dog Back Seat Extender for Truck, Truck Dog Seat Cover Back Seat, Non Inflatable Truck Bed Mattress" on Amazon. (Sorry can't get the link to post). Maybe with supportive legs as an option to the straps since the CT head rests don't seem to work in this scenario and would rather it not ruin the seats. Maybe a little more comfortable?

Just a thought.

I could probably build it myself but would much rather see what you can produce. :p
These are all in my development queue.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

My top choice would be to have magnetic rolling bug screen for the truck bed. Nothing beats the experience of camping and sleeping under the stars. I don’t know how much magnetic properties the Truck bed rim has, but I would love to get a bug screen there while sleeping.
Just cover the bed top, right?

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X, Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
How about a mounted pistol holster that is out of sight but easily accessible that does not require drilling holes into the mounting surface (perhaps on the front lower portion of center console/armrest, below the wireless phone chargers). Must have good retention under breaking, but be easy to remove the firearm when desired. (And a cyber theme for design purposes would be a nice touch!).

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Just cover the bed top, right?
Correct! Just like the Tonneau cover but a bug screen mesh instead. This can help us sleep in the Truck bed while camping when the weather is nice without worrying about the bugs. This can also be used in the day time. As Cybertruck bed is unique, you can sit upright and spend leisure time there reading a book or playing a board game or whatever. This screen will be so useful. If it’s magnetic, you don’t have to add extra zips to open it. All RVs, tents, and campervans have a bug screen. This is a must have IMO if anybody is spending time in the truck bed in the wilderness.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
How about a mounted pistol holster that is out of sight but easily accessible that does not require drilling holes into the mounting surface (perhaps on the front lower portion of center console/armrest, below the wireless phone chargers). Must have good retention under breaking, but be easy to remove the firearm when desired. (And a cyber theme for design purposes would be a nice touch!).
I need to think, but definitely not just a pistol holster.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Correct! Just like the Tonneau cover but a bug screen mesh instead. This can help us sleep in the Truck bed while camping when the weather is nice without worrying about the bugs. This can also be used in the day time. As Cybertruck bed is unique, you can sit upright and spend leisure time there reading a book or playing a board game or whatever. This screen will be so useful. If it’s magnetic, you don’t have to add extra zips to open it. All RVs, tents, and campervans have a bug screen. This is a must have IMO if anybody is spending time in the truck bed in the wilderness.
Thank you for your explanation, but I definitely need more people to express some opinions.