• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Tesla Model S Plaid sets Nürburgring track lap record at the famous German race course

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Tesla's CEO Elon Musk wrote:

"Tesla Model S Plaid just set official world speed record for a production electric car at Nurburgring. Completely unmodified, directly from factory."

-----------------------------------------

Tesla Model S Plaid sets Nürburgring track record lap at the famous German race course
By Joey Klender
Posted on September 9, 2021
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-plaid-sets-nurburgring-track-record/

Model S Plaid record lap on Nürburgring Nordschleife 09.09.2021/ 1000+HP Tesla beats Taycan Turbo?4K
Today I visited the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife as there have been rumors that Tesla is attempting to do a lap record with the all new Mordel S Plaid. I managed to film both cars (a black and a red one) and various sections of the racetrack. I am driving the Nordschleife on "Touristenfahrten" myself with my 2021 Model 3 Performance.
Sep 9, 2021
Touristen Niko

Last edited:
OP
OP

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
What it feels like at high-speed

The public toll road with no speed limit
The Nürburgring Nordschleife is the longest permanent racetrack in the world: 21km of unforgiving blind corners and hills, nicknamed "the Green Hell". Oh, and some days, it's also just a public toll road with no speed limit.
Sep 20, 2021
Tom Scott