• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 2

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 1

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 8

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 7

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 4

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 3

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 6

Cybercab Robotaxi ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat 5

CTafficionado

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT. Thanks

docrsw

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, P100D, 100D
Occupation
Physician
Country flag

rcowley1982

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Property Manager
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
I have a truck and my wife loves photography. We can get you HQ images. If the offer is still available.

cyberzurc58

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send It

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag

As a skilled amateur photographer, I know how to take high-quality product photos. I'm not a real expert at it, it still takes a little experimentation, but I know my way around product photos enough to know what it takes to produce "high-quality product photos for Amazon".

I find your offer of $136 worth of products for a photo-shoot a bit offensive. Sure, it's just an offer that anyone could take or leave, but I think it demonstrates a lack of respect for the skill involved and the investment in time it would take. I know, it's common for non-photographers to think it's just "snapping a few pics", but, IMO, photographers deserve more respect than that.

In any case, I don't have a Cybertruck yet, so I'm not qualified to take you up on your offer, even if I disrespected my photography skills enough to want to take your offer.

TownBiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
SEND IT. Thanks
SendI

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it