• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 14, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway!

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Hi all!

Nice to meet you here. This is BestEvMod, we develop accessories for EVs. Some of you may have seen our official selling partner EVVIDA at EVFEST.

We are working on a lot of products for Cybertruck, from trays to mats, mud flaps, safe, frunk cushion and bed mattress... All well-built at good price. They are on pre-sell on our official selling partner website EVVIDA, and some are in stock on Amazon. You may check this video featuring some of our products. From interior to exterior, we believe you could find almost everything you need from our stores.

Check us out:

Amazon: BestEvMod Amazon Store
EVVIDA: EVVIDA Store

and now, the Raffle!

HOW TO GET AN ENTRY: Comment with an image of your Cybertruck OR a great product suggestion that you think we shall make.
We’ll use pickerwheel to pick a winner to win the BestEvMod Cybertruck truck bed mat.

End on May 5th at 23:59 PDT time.

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 4e93e243f9f5431b81eb6f83743dd8d
Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 436235085_10109951502231584_1992596306996986179_n

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! rear bumper protector

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714184642716-of

Please feel free to share your thought and product suggestion on what we shall be making, if your product suggestion are demanded, we will make it happen and send the final item to you for free.

Last edited:

melmon

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra
Country flag
Im thinking a cooler is needed, though I heard they may do one for the front floor center console area.

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Frunk mat needs cut outs to be compatible with the new Tesla Frunk Cargo Net.

ChiTownCT

First Name
AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
I feel similar hubcaps to the original might be a good shout.. I really dig the original look of the CT before they stopped including hubcaps, and god knows when they may fix and send out theirs..

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Just ordered on Amazon your frunk mat and full bed mesh net. The mat will go nicely with my current instacrate set up in the frunk.

For a new product, I’d be interested in a lockable under rear bench storage solution.

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! IMG_0813

Frank_Castle

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation series AWD ordered
Country flag
A powered cooler for longer distance grocery runs and camping needs. Large enough to hold a few bags of groceries or items that would spoil otherwise.

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Alternative solution to Tesla’s under seat storage for the rear seats. Not only is the Tesla solution over priced and out of stock, I don’t think the quality is up to par either. Plus you already do there is a demand and audience for this type of product since it’s frequently out of stock.

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! IMG_2796
Extra cup holders for cans or big gulp that mount to the dash or door handles. Similar to the ones offered in the model Y/3

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD named "Jerry", miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Hi all!

Nice to meet you here. This is BestEvMod, we develop accessories for EVs. Some of you may have seen our official selling partner EVVIDA at EVFEST.

We are working on a lot of products for Cybertruck, from trays to mats, mud flaps, safe, frunk cushion and bed mattress... All well-built at good price. They are on pre-sell on our official selling partner website EVVIDA, and some are in stock on Amazon. You may check this video featuring some of our products. From interior to exterior, we believe you could find almost everything you need from our stores.

Check us out:

Amazon: BestEvMod Amazon Store
EVVIDA: EVVIDA Store

and now, the Raffle!

HOW TO GET AN ENTRY: Comment with an image of your Cybertruck OR a great product suggestion that you think we shall make.
We’ll use pickerwheel to pick a winner to win the BestEvMod Cybertruck truck bed mat.

End on May 5th at 23:59 PDT time.

4e93e243f9f5431b81eb6f83743dd8d.jpg
436235085_10109951502231584_1992596306996986179_n.jpg

rear bumper protector.jpg

1714184642716-of.png

Please feel free to share your thought and product suggestion on what we shall be making, if your product suggestion are demanded, we will make it happen and send the final item to you for free.
Ok, product suggestion and giveaway entry: How about interior trim panels in ANYTHING BUT WHITE. I personally would like to see a polished burled walnut style. Thanks.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Ok, product suggestion and giveaway entry: How about interior trim panels in ANYTHING BUT WHITE. I personally would like to see a polished burled walnut style. Thanks.
we are making some trim panels. we are currently working on the cup holder area. we were thinking of making the trim panel on the steering wheel as well, but we have safety concern.
where else could we make this trim panel?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
IMG_2796.jpeg
Extra cup holders for cans or big gulp that mount to the dash or door handles. Similar to the ones offered in the model Y/3
we have a product coming up that will have two big cup holders that fit the YETI cup. the injection mold is finished and finalizing it.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Alternative solution to Tesla’s under seat storage for the rear seats
glad that owners are interested in this. we are currently working on the design.

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
we have a product coming up that will have two big cup holders that fit the YETI cup. the injection mold is finished and finalizing it.
Preferably something that can adjust to different sizes to prevent rattling.

crashoverride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck CyberBeast
Country flag
Could you make something that goes in the front space under windshield? I'd really like to be able to customize the look of that area. From anime like Cowboy Bebop and other anime, to scifi series, to even custom colors. Something that makes it easier to clean and to make it my own.

I'm loving some of the options y'all have, keep them coming! Here's some of pictures of how I've customized on my wheels.

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714244928811-fo

Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714245143555-od

View attachment 44832
Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714244794137-sm
Cybercab Robotaxi Get what you need for your Cybertruck with BestEvMod, and let’s do a giveaway! 1714244848025-hh

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT, MXP
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
If you could make puddle lights with the Cybertruck logo would be awesome.